the move in

After last night iwoke up with ash cuddling me but we were still naked.I looked at my phone and found 30 messages from my mum and then 50 messages and miss calls from Bella and 5 messages from Weston. Then I checked the time and it was 8 in the morning "shit were gonna be late" I shared ash but he didn't budge so I sat on him and he woke up with a little giggle I smiled and he said to me "good morning baby we don't need to go to school we can skip and we can have some fun" I nod in response so I layer back in bed and ash kissed my cheek and went down stairs. He comes back up and gave me a smirk while I covered my breasts but then he suddenly said soothingly "would you like to move in with babe" I said in shock "yes!Yes you mean the world to me and I want to stay with you" he smiled and he chucked me my clothes and said "we are gonna get you some new sexy clothes ok" I nodded in response.

1 hour later

When we arrived at the mall ash dragged me to a store.with manikins modeling bras and things. We walked inside and ash picked out some hot pink and black bras and pants I nod liking the style of it and we got a few more designs.
We then enter a clothes store and.this is what we got...

After that we went Starbucks and git a coffee and talked

2 hours later

It was now 9 at night and we both went up to bed. Ash whispered something in my ear which I didn't quite understand but I knew he was asking g for something so I said yes any way. Suddenly I found him on top of me kissing me deeply then suddenly I felt 2 fingers go in me he smiled at me and he took them out and licked his fingers I then found him licking 'it' he then stopped and said "your turn to get down there" and he gave me a cheesy look he got back up where I was and I moved down the bed and went under the covers and started sacking it he started moaning and I started nibbling and he told me to stop and lie back down and he said he was going to do something to me...
He got me on my knees and hands while he kneeled and inserted it in me and started thrusting me we both let out a moan and after a while I felt something wet inside me and he whispered that he spilt stuff in me I was shocked and happy because this would be the start of my family soon.