The packs death

I wake up screaming shocking ash this sudden dream was unbearable. I could feel the pain of being stabbed the children screaming in fear it was just a bad dream. Well that's what I thought. Ash extended his arms and wrapped his arms around me as I cried in fear. He placed a gentle kiss on my forehead and I buried my head.

The Next Day

I had the same dream again but more detail and further into the story. It was horrifying each time I see that story I'm sweating I'm crying.. I just hope that it wont happen. I sit up next to ash he's sound asleep as normal. I walk out  and sit down on the stairs placed outside the house. I sniff the air something smells weird but familiar. I hear a howl. I growl and run upstairs to ash and wake him up he immediately transforms I rush into the kids room and pick up Nova and Jasper I sprint and run to the basement I ring my friends and asked them to come and get the kids from round the back of the house where no one could see us. I wave by to them as they leave in a dash.

I hear a yelp My wolf whimpers and run threw the house and see ash on the floor My wolf takes over my body but something weird happened I turned completely black with red eyes and sharp teeth popping with black veins I walk up to them and sprint and jump in mid-air they do the same but I grab there necks and push there body in the other direction and snap there necks of. The alpha he glares at me I give him a warning and snarl at him he doesn't take my advice and jumps on me and bites my neck viciously I yelp and whine in pain my vision.. its going black I hear more wolves out pack had come ash ran over to me and the alpha who was trying to kill me and started to fight But I passed out I thought I died but I didn't I was left in a 2 year coma ash had died the kids had been put up for adoption and I was about to die. eventually I woke up from the coma when they told me the news about ash and the kids I screamed and became recluse I ripped out the needles in my arms whilst being wrestled by  security and family members I refused to give up I broke free of there grip I ran to the window which was wide open and sat over the ledge they tried to stop me but they didn't make it I jumped.

I ended up in heaven with ash once again I couldn't live with out my mate It would kill me slowly and painfully when we met we walked of holding our hands and smiled.

____________

sorry for the ending I thought it was good to end it now since I'm not to bothered with this story I would recommended my other one called "My story" its still in progress but a bit sensitive trust me I cried while writing tat book.

I hope you enjoyed no avoir/goodbye