my forever sole mate

I walk in to the school and I see my class mates they all so look so stunning but I can't see Bella or Weston any where. All of a sudden someone came up behind me and I felt a arm touch me and I jumped and turned around to see Weston and Bella and the look so happy but I think that they might of found there mate already but they both luck at me as if they are about to explode (or at least Bella does) but Bella suddenly Bella burst out saying "O FOUND MY SOLE MATE AND JE IS SUPER CUTE!" I stand there as she drags me to meet him as soon as I see him he gives me a friendly smile but Bella runs to her so called 'sole mate' and she hugged him like she had nit seen him for a week but before I could say anything I felt a warm connection and thought it might of been I was happy for Bella but when I looked behind me my wolf was jumping in joy I asked her what was going on and she said that her mate was standing right in front of her I was shocked to find the leader of the rugby team was my mate her smiled and I was still stunned and the one in front of me said "I'm ash the captain of rugby and you must be my mate?" I replied "I'm Hope nice to meet you" he gave me a warming smile which made my heart melt but I smiled in return my wolf started talking about the future and she had her whole world in her paws but she wanted to get all of the mating stuff done first and she wanted a dream family with pups and grandkids and a great life for her future family. Ash wanted me to meet some of his friends of the rugby team he greeted me to his friends that were by there mates all of the girls stared at me as if I was ugly but they all knew each other but I looked down and ash said breaking the awkward silence he said "this is my new mate Hope and it looks like you found your mates then" they all replied "yeah and it looks like you found your mate who is perfect for you" I started blushing then I heard Bella Weston-super-Mare come up from behind me and the stopped and looked in shock and Bella ran to me and Weston walked with a pretty girl by her side I smiled because I was happy he found his forever mate and Bella was happy bit shocked that my mate was the leader of rugby she whispered "you are lucky and pretty have a wonderful time together find me if you need me I'm going to my mate bye!" me and ash walked of and went in to the woods and he looked in to my eyes and I looked back at him and he started to get close to my lips and pressed his fine smooth lips on mine and my wolf was howling in excitement I closed my eyes as soon as we got deeper in to the kiss I was asking for entry but I let him have entry and he stroked his tongue on mine and we both took breathes between each kiss and he leaned his forehead on mine and he whispered in my ear "I love you and I will always love you" and he kissed my cheek and we started walking to his house and as soon as we reached his house he opened the door and let me in and I stood there and then he took me upstairs into his room and sat me on his warm cushioned bed and he said to me "would you like me to mark you and get all the other stuff done with aswell babe" I was shocked that we were already this far into our mate thing but in response I nodded and he sat besides me and slowly kissed me then made is way down to my neck and slowly bit into my neck for a second it was not painful but then it went black.

***
I woke up in Ash's bed and he was laying down and his arm rapped around me he looked at me with happiness and whispered in my ear "mine. All mine" I shivered by the warmth of his breath then he started kissing me deeply and asked for entrance I let him in and this time it felt more compassionate he made his way down my neck and started sucking on the mark and I let out a moan and suddenly I found out we were butt naked and he started kissing my stomach and stopped and asked "am I allowed" I said in return "yes you may babe."
He leaned on top of me kissing me as I felt something slip inside of me and I opened my eyes reveling his part inside me he started going faster as I moaned wanting mum I whispered "faster baby" he opened his eyes starting to go faster I let out a loud maon he smiled in happiness then he slipped it back out and I layer there in happiness and he hugged me and said "you sound so cute when you moan and you must want more soon don't you and I will let you if you are happy" I nodded and smiled as he messed with with my hair.

---
Hope you enjoyed that don't forget to send me some ideas and I will give you a shout out!