Chapter 3

When my eyes opened, I was bound very tightly by ropes. I struggled with them for a little bit, but eventually snapped them by pure force. Humans are very bad at tying knots. Either that or these humans are idiots like I already said. Anyway, after freeing myself, I explored the attic. I was very surprised to find out that all of the damage I had done was repaired or very securely blocked up with metal and hard wood. I tried to break a hole, but whoever repaired the damage was a master at doing it. So, I pressed my ear against the trapdoor to hear for sound, but I heard nothing. After that, I just sat there staring blankly at the wall, like I did before discovering. I didn't know what to do. The humans had taken everything, and the only thing I had left was rage. But this time, I would plan out my attacks instead of just using brute force, I would be smart and tactical and launch my assaults at the exactly right moment. My first goal (And probably the hardest) to achieve, would be to show myself in front of their children, but not harm them. I knew that they had kids from a conversation I had heard earlier, and I had a hunch that the kids didn't know about me. I also think that the hole is not actually the "other thing". If it was, then they would've fixed it earlier. But that brings up a new question, "What is the 'other thing'"? Well, I'll ponder it later, right now I have to strategize. Ok, so here's my strategy, I'll make a loud noise to attract the kids, and than make more noises and yell random things. I can only see 2 main weaknesses to this plan.

#1. The children are at the place where they learn and do not hear me.

#2. They are sleeping and do not hear me. (It still might work if they just went to sleep.)

Actually, now that I think about it,  there are thousands of weaknesses to my plan. Basiclly, my plan will not work if they are not in the house or sound asleep.  Another, very concerning problem is the fact that I can't tell the time anymore. Because of this, my plan probably has less than a 40% chance of working. But I'll just have to deal with this. Alright, it's settled. I'll give myself 2-4 days to make some calculations, and then I'll run my plan. Let's do this.