Chapter 4

Okay, well I've planned Operation: Smash. I'm calling it this after I found some books in the attic about a guy called James Bond.  So, I've decided to bang on the trapdoor because it's technically the thinest part and it's connected to the house, so it will produce the most sound. 

"Bang! Bang! Bang!" The hits rattled and shook the tenuous trapdoor and made loud, metallic noises. I soon heard the sounds of frightened humans. 

"John! What was that!" yelped Melissa.

"It.. it came from the - the attic!" John franticlly replied.

"W -well wh-what was i-it?"

"M-m-maybe it w-w-was g-gunshots!" John said hysterically.

"A-alright dear, calm down, it's probably the thing throwing another tantrum, there's no way someone else would be in our attic."

"O-ok, but why would he do it?"

"Well, he's probably still mad about the patching of the holes, so bring the tranquilizer gun, also, it's good that the kids are staying at Aunt Emily's for the weekend, so they didn't hear him."

"Yes, that's a good thing, remember that time they told us they saw something on the roof?"

"Of course I remember it, dear, now get the tranquilizer and end all the racket." Melissa said.

"Of course, dear." John replied, and promptly ended the conversation by going up the attic and shooting me.

When I awoke, I wasn't evan bound up. I guess John was being lazy. Anyways, my plan didn't work, but I'm not that disappointed, because I already had estimated that it would have a 60% chance to fail. At least I know it's either Saturday or Sunday right now because of Melissa's comment on "Aunt Emily". Anyways, I'm going to come with a better plan AND set up defenses, because getting "tranquilized" is really, really annoying even though it barely hurts.  So my plan is to search the attic more. Currently, the only things I've found are some books about a spy called James Bond and a little, toy mouse that makes sounds when you squeeze it. That's not exactly very helpful. Okay, it's settled, I'll go through the many assorted boxes and then formulate a better plan becuase, let's face it, Operation: Smash was a complete flop.