Chapter 25: Arising problems

Funtime Foxy's P.O.V

Day: 5

Time: 8:57 a.m.

"Foxy wake up!" Said someone while shaking me. "What? I'm up!" I said while trying to wake up. I opened my eyes to see Baby there; waiting for me. "Freddy isn't here!" She said at last. I turned to my left to see if she was right. She was; he wasn't in his spot. "What do we do? We open in a couple of minutes!" I said. "I don't know." Said Baby. Then in the distance, we heard the worker heading towards our way from the office. "Just... wing it. Like Freddy's says." She responded while walking off down the hall. "Son of a bitch." I said to myself. "All the kids and workers are gonna question where Freddy is." The guy with the purple shirt headed towards the front doors and opened the doors. As usual, a crowd of kids headed to the stage. Sadly they already recognized that Freddy wasn't there. "Wheres Funtime Freddy?" Asked one kid. "Where is he?" Asked another one. "Oh... um..." I said trying to come up with an answer. "What should I say?" I wondered. I could see now that the guy was also looking at my direction, probably wondering why Freddy wasn't here. "He's um... not here right now." I said. "Will he be back?" Asked another kid. "Well... uh..." I said. "Nope, he's still here!" Everyone looked around to see who had said that. But from the right, Freddy walked up to us. "Just getting some repairs." He responded. "Wheres Bon Bon and why do you have another hand?" Asked another kid. I was confused and looked at Bon Bons spot. He wasn't there, but instead replaced with a hand. Though it wasn't a proper hand since it was made from wood and other miscellaneous material. "He's... in repair right now." Said Freddy. "But he'll be back." The way he said it, I could tell he was lying. But he had to in order to not make the kids upset, or have that guy questioning as well. "How about you kids check on the others and come back in 5 minutes so we can prepare." Said Freddy. "Ok." Said all of them. They seemed like they didn't have a problem. As soon as they all left Freddy said "sorry I didn't come sooner, I had to fix... well this." He showed me his replacement hand. "I understand, but this might cause problems." I said. "Freddy?" He wasn't paying attention, but rather looking at something else. "What is it?" I asked. He did a head motion that meant 'look over here'. I looked over to where he was staring at. Only to find someone staring back at us. The guy with the purple uniform was staring dead on at us with a sinister look that actually gave me chills. "Foxy. Does he work here?" Asked Freddy not taking his gaze off him. "Um ya. He came out of the office today and he never... does that." I said. "Something about him makes me feel he's not who he seems." He responded. The guy stopped staring at us and walked off now. "Well... what if he tells the company that Bon Bon is missing? They might... scrap you." I said. "Now that I think about it, since he heard us speak properly... he might report that to the owner or someone else." I was worried now. They could just come in at anytime and take him away, even me. However, this didn't bother him. "I'm not worried about being scrapped." He responded. "I'm just worried for what that purple guy is gonna do."