Chapter 55: Payback isn't the same as revenge

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

Night: 7

Time: 3:36 a.m.

"What's going on!?" Said Baby running in, while carry Ballora. Ennard ran in as well, and they all stopped to see Bon Bon damaged. I think they realized what was going on already. "F-Freddy." Said Bon Bon struggling to get his words out. "Bon Bon, we can try to fix you." I said. "Its too late, his memory chip is damaged, there's nothing else we can do for him." Said my shadow coming out of my body. "I can't lose you, after all this!" I said. "Hey, at least I got to see you for one last time." Said Bon Bon. I gave out a weak smile, but only for a second. "You don't need me Freddy, you never have. Besides, you got Foxy and everyone else here to keep you company." He continued. "Just owe me o-one p-promise." He eyes were flickering now; he was slowly shutting down forever. "Rescue F-Foxy, a-and s-stop Sh-hadow F-Freddy..." He stopped talking, he was no more. If I could cry, I would right now. Everyone stared at the once living Bon Bon, not saying a word. I clinched my hand into a fist, I had never been so angry in my life, more so when I was mad at Ennard. I had lost someone who was with me when I came to the pizzeria, and when I found out we was possessed by RXQ I thought we could be friends again. But that thought is no more. "Get the door open... now." I said breaking the silence. "Freddy, I understand the need of revenge for your friend." Said Shadow Funtime Freddy. "Its not revenge, just a little payback, they're complete opposite things." I said. "Shadow Freddy has done enough already to destroy our lives! And Foxy will suffer the same fate as... Bon Bon, if we don't act now!" "What if you don't come back?" Asked Baby. "Than it won't for nothing." I responded back. "If you're going, I'm coming with you." Said Ennard. "Whys that?" I asked him. "I've done enough to ruin your life, and I'm willing to risk my life to fix that." He said. "Well than, how do we open the door?" I asked Ennard. "Shadow Freddy mentioned that only a shadow can open this door. "And you have one right here." Said my shadow. "Still, how do you open it?" I asked. "I can feel something on the other side of the door, like something that's l calling me. I feel like I'm connecting with it, becoming one with it." Said my shadow. "Does it feel familiar, like you remember it?" I asked. "Sorta, I feel like I've known it for a long time, like I belong to it." All of sudden, we heard a weird click. It sounded as if the door unlocked on it's own. I walked over and checked; the door was unlocked. "Are you sure we want to open it now?" Asked Ballora. "I've been eager to know whats behind this door, of course I want to open it." I responded back. I slowly turned the door, and was shown things that I couldn't comprehend at once. "What the fuck?" That was the only words I could say for right now. I walked in and looked around, there were dead bodies of children everywhere, and one looked like a grown adult. As I looked closer, I realized it was a familiar face, it was the night guard. "So that's where he's been." Said my shadow. But the bodies, weren't the unimaginable things in here. Lighting up the place, was a black rift in the room. "What the hell am I staring at?" "It appears to be... a portal." Said my shadow. I could tell by his tone, that he was lost for words as well. "If you want to find Shadow Freddy, than no doubt he went through there." Said Ennard. "Baby, you make sure you finish fixing Ballora." I said. "If we don't come back, than it's been fun being here." I said. "It will help that you won't have to worry about having an evil shadow after us." Said Shadow. "If so, than goodbye." Said Ballora. "Is there a chance you'll come back?" Asked Ballora's Minireena. "The chances our slim, but there's a possibility." I said. "After all, I have no fucking idea what we're getting ourselves into to." "Lets go now." Said my shadow walking to the rift. Ennard gave a look at Baby, and turned back. Somehow I felt he was showing he was doing this for her, and that was something I would do for Foxy as well. My shadow stepped through the portal as he disappeared. Ennard went in as well, as I looked back at everyone for one last time. I wasn't sure if this was gonna be the last time I would see them, but I had to have hope it wasn't. I looked back at the portal and walked through it, as things starting changing. "This is gonna suck, I know it already!"