Chapter 32: The date

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

Night: 6

Time: 3:07 a.m.

"Are you sure this isn't a date by any chance?" I asked. "N-No. Why would you think that?" Askedi'mby. "Well it kinda seems like its a date to me." I said. "Well is that a bad thing?" Asked Baby. "Well... I don't know right now." I responded. "All I know is that they're coming!" I said with the same voice from earlier. "What was that?" Asked Baby. "Nothing." I said. "Oh no. This thing is becoming more present now." I said to myself. We both walked in the main area to find a table and two chairs waiting for us. There was food already there, waiting to be devoured. We both sat down as Baby spoke. "Sorry it isn't so proper, nobody else wanted to help." "Its fine." I said. "I'll be right back, I gotta get the drinks!" Said Baby. "Ok." I replied. Baby got up as she left to head towards the kitchen. "They'll be here soon." My different voice said. "Who are you?" I asked. It didn't responded. "Told you you're going crazy." I turned to see Bon Bon sitting on the stage, just observing me, I don't even know how I missed him when me and Baby walked over here, and I would've heard him come in as well. "I'm not." I responded. "Sure, you're talking to yourself, so that furthermore proves that you're crazy." He responded. "I know you're in there, it won't be long before everyone finds out." My different voice said. "Ya I'm out of here crazy ass." Bon Bon said while crawling away. "What... is... going... on." I said. "Hey Freddy I'm back?" Said Baby while walking in. I didn't responded because I was genuinely confused right now. "Is something wrong?" Asked Baby. "No, No! I was just... thinking about some stuff." I said. "Well. I guess time to eat."

15 minutes later

"How was the food?" Asked Baby. "It was fine." I responded. The food wasn't bad, but it wasn't the best either. However she made it on her own so I couldn't really criticize her for that. Though, I still couldn't get this stuff off my mind. These things were somehow related, I could feel it. "There almost here." I said with my different voice. "What?" Asked Baby. "N-Nothing! I think my voice box is malfunctioning! I should go now!" I said while getting off my chair. "Wait!" Said Baby stopping me. "I need to tell you something before you go." "Well what is it?" I asked. "I-I um..." Said Baby trying to get her words out. "They're here." My different voice said. "What?" I said to myself. "I-I l-" Before she had time to finish what she had to say, the vent door fell down that was near us. Baby jumped as I stared at what was going on. Two things jumped down from the vent, and one of them was that purple guy along with some weird animatronic. "Who's that?" I asked myself, only for it to be answered by Baby. "Ennard."