Chapter 19: Baby steps

Baby's P.O.V

Night: 5

Time 2:45 a.m.

"Ok Baby. If you want to see if Freddy likes you, then we'll have to take baby steps." Said Ballora. "Uh, what do you mean by that?" I asked. "We do things that eventually show that he may have an interest for you." Replied Ballora. "Ok then. What would be the first thing to do?" I asked. I was happy that Ballora was gonna help me get Freddy's hewas , at least I didn't have to do it by myself. "Well. For one thing, if he is sad or feeling down, try comforting him." Said Ballora. "But, what if someone is already there for him?" I asked. "Well then, still comfort him. It would make him feel like that he has another person that cares for him." Continued Ballora. "But in what way should I do that?" I asked. I wanted to know every way or detail on trying to do this perfectly or else it would not work. "Well, try saying things that would cheer him up." Said Ballora. "Could I hug him?" I asked. "Well uhhhh... maybe not yet." She responded. "Well... why?" I asked. "That would just be... weird for him. Once you kinda get him to feel more comfortable with you, then ya, you can." Said Ballora. "Also, try to hang out with him, but not to much or else he'll find that weird. But after awhile, instead of asking him to hang out, we will ask you instead." "Well, what comes after that?" I asked. "Well, dates of course." Said Ballora. "Date?" I asked. I had no idea what a date was, unless she was referring to the date of today. "Oh! I forgot Foxy didn't explain to you what a date was besides me." Responded Ballora. "Well... you eat out and have dinner with a guy." "That's a date?" I asked. "Yep. Then possibly the first time or after a while, you guys kiss." Said Ballora. "Ohhhhhhh." I said. "Well, that's all for now. Maybe later try to see if Freddy wants to hang out." Said Ballora. "Ok, thanks!" I said. "Bye!" She said while walking away. "I think I'm more confident now!"