Book Name: Breathe

Title: Breathe

Author: RemaissanceFiend

Rating: 8.5/10

Status: Work in Progress

Authors Description: Hearing the voices of other worldly creatures, having the fate of the entire world resting on your very shoulders is a gift and a curse that Oumeima has. The very fate of the world hangs in the balance as she has to choose between the demonic Hades and angelic Syzelle. Her choice could lead the world to the brink of destruction caused by a creature so old and sinister, it will stop at nothing to have things its way. But, all Oumeima needs to do is breathe.

My review of the story: 

Supernatural, hot cast, the description doesn't fll explain the book but the story so far is fabulous

My Thoughts:

Love the concept, I love reading stories with the supernatural theme, and i loved how you used that to your advantage. Your such a good writer ! But even though I think the descriptions here are fantastic and could be improved. Length is good, you have a cliffhanger, you link with the audience but you do tend to miss words out which pulled down your rating. In the future read over your work out lound, it will make it easier to identify mistakes.

Pointers to Audience: 

- Looking for an adrenaline pumped story and not too picky about sentence structure, this is the story for you :)  go right ahead and check it out !