03

trigger warning !!! sort of

Taehyung POV: 
   It was only half past 12am when I left, but it was more than 5 hours past my curfew. Going to parties, sneaking out, having fun was just a cover up. A cover up for something far worse than being a regular teen. I walked through my front door, sighing and preparing myself for the shit show that is my father.

"Where the fuck were you?" I tried to slide into my room as fast as possible, but his loud, stern voice filled the house. "You know, I needed you tonight."

"I don't want this anymore! I hate this! When can we stop killi-." My screams were already distant from my cracking voice and sobs. But, those were completely concluding by a slap right on the cheek that caused me to fall straight to the floor.

   "Keep it down! Where were you?"

    "At a party."

    "With who?"

    "A guy."

"I need more than that Taehyung, you know I do." My father snapped.

I took a deep breathe and spit it out because no matter how much I hate my father, I will not lie to him, "His name is Jeon Jungkook. I wanted to be a fucking normal teen for once. Why won't you let me, god."

"He's distracting you."

"Wh-."

"I want him gone."

I nodded, knowing exactly what he meant as a few fresh tears streaked my face. I knew I wouldn't get caught, I never do, but sometimes I just want to go to the police and turn myself in for what I've done. It's not my fault I do this, it's his. And I know that isn't, and never will be an excuse, but sometimes I just can't live down the things I've done. I'm a monster.

——————————
  AN: THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT I KNOW I'M SORRY. ILL UPDATE AGAIN TONIGHT WITH MY USUAL 1000 WORD AVERAGE CHAPS. THIS!IS!IMPORTANT!

haha much love ?
jet