Goodbye net neutrality

It was just like any day but as time came to a standstill on December 14 2017, everyone turned into the news to hear what the plan was for net neutrality.  The bill to have to pay for internet was passed, just what everyone had feared, no more free internet, everything online was gonna have to be paid for including apps.  Years passed afterward, the internet was now something of the past, gone, dead and forgotten by many. It was no longer fun, hardly anyone was happy after the Internet went down.  Crime was lowered by a lot since no one wanted to steal video games or computers even money. Egg man stopped building robots and went to banking instead counting money like they had done back in the olden days before the internet came.  Sonic and Shadow weren't happy either, Sonic's personality changed by a lot. He was no longer his joyful self. His fur was now a black and grey color. Shadow was still the same though.  Sonic and Shadow were no longer needed on the Earth,Gun sealed the two away on the space colony ark.  Sonic spent most his time sitting in corners thinking about how life used to be before the internet died, how much fun it was to destroy Egg man's robots and save the world but now the world he loved was dying, he and Shadow barely spoke now.   Isolated in space, they had each other but Sonic seemed too distant from Shadow almost like he were a stranger.

Shadow couldn't take it any longer, he used chaos control to go back in time to stop the net neutrality from happening. He sent messages to everyone he knew about it and soon enough he got a lot of people to fight against having to pay for the internet.  So many fought against it that it never did become a thing for the future.
---------------------------------------------
( I may of gotten some facts wrong in this story but this is how I thought this crisis would look like if it happened in our future. I mean most the businesses have computers so they can work easily but without the internet we won't have video games, movies, and a bunch of other things. Sonic, Shadow, and Egg man belong to SEGA.)

So everyone is literally saying that "We shouldn't even try" "net neutrality is gonna be gone" "whats the point its already gonna be gone" are probably the ones who HAVE enough money to where THEY CAN PAY for all this ridiculous shit fees and packages. Or people who literally aren't freaking out and don't care to do anything about it are letting "everyone else take care of it" Like y'all saw what the fuck happened with trump when you depended on everyone else doing something you can easily do. Those people not freaking out don't care or don't know a whole lot about the facts that they'll never see their internet friends again or don't care that all those aritsts they follow will never be heard from or anything again really, All the news shit? Gone You don't fucking get it.. They won't be able to watch youtube videos all the time. ALL THOSE CONTENT CREATORS ON YOUTUBE? GONE! LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS? GONE! PEOPLE GETTIING THEIR ART AND IDEAS FOR TV SHOWS AND HAVING NETWORKS NOTICE THEM? GONE! BUYING THINGS OFF THE INTERNET? GONE!
You can't just IGNORE this problem either because (I don't like politics) (I don't like reality) (I don't like this sort of drama) BECAUSE HEY THIS EFFECTS YOU TOO
THE INTERNET WILL BE FUCKING GONE AND DEAD UNLESS YOU (MYSELF INCLUDED) DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
IF YOU DON'T WANT THAT HAPPENING THEN GET OFF YOUR ASSES AND TEXT THE NUMBER OR MAKE THE CALLS. BE ANNOYING. CALL THEM UNTIL THEY LITERALLY BLOCK YOUR NUMBER OR SOMETHING.GET PISSED OFF FORCE YOURSELF TO BE HEARD.
LINKS-
CALLS:
https://5calls.org/issue/defend-fcc-net-neutrality
https://www.battleforthenet.com/
TEXT:
https://resistbot.io/
TEXT "RESIST" TO 50409 PICK YOUR SENATORS AND TEXT THEM HOW YOU FEEL.
PETITIONS THAT WILL DO SOMETHING:
https://action.aclu.org/secure/comment-net-neutrality