It Was Terrible

Steffan's POV

" Hello, Steffan?!" Edwin said.

" Yes, tell me what happened now?" I asked.

" Nothing happened, why do you always think like I will only call you once something will happen?" He asked.

" You never called me these days unless something happened in Stewart's house." I said.

" Yes, but this time nothing happened but Alan came. Wanna meet you. When are you free today?" He asked.

" I am free after 4. You can come to my office or I can go to Stewart house." I said.

" We will come. Besides, it's us who want meet you not Ellie. If you come to our house we won't find you a while later. Ellie will steal you anyway." He said and I sighed.

" Don't blame me. It's not my fault. We barely can meet these days both are busy." I said.

" Alright, alright. No worries, I am not going to stop you but not today. Besides, it's 4 months then you can keep her to yourself forever." He said and I can sense the smirk on his face.

" Yeah, I know that you no need to remind me again and again." I said in a pissed off tone.

" Alright, when will we come then?" He asked.

" Come after 4, I will be in office." I said.

" Ok, then done. We will come after 4." He said.

" Ok I will go now, I have a important meeting with Delevinge." I said.

" Oh, all the best then. Don't let him win over you." He said.

" Will try my best." I said.

" Yeah, do it. Bye then." He said and hung up.

I called Danielle for confirming something.

" Hello, Steffan!!" She said.

" Yes, Danielle, is everything ready?! Edwin will come this evening. I want to show him everything today." I said.

" Yes,done. Actually, Camilla is not here so I am so busy handling her works too." She said.

" Oh, I forgot. How is Conan now?" I asked.

" He is doing well. He wanted to meet you and Ellie." Danielle said.

" Yeah, we will meet him soon." I said.

" I will tell them." She said.

" Alright, now call Camilla and tell her to mail me Rodriguez's files immediately. It's still at her home. She didn't finish it." I said.

" No need to ask her, it's completed. She gave me. I will send you that. When is the meeting?" She asked.

" In 10 minutes." I said.

" Wait then I will come with the file." She said.

" No, mail me. You husband too in meeting he will start to eat your face and lose the deal. So, no you can't come." I said.

" You are also a stupid. Ok, sending you the files. Unbelievable!!!" Danielle said.

" Yeah, bye then." I said and hung up the phone. I laughed.

I went to my meeting room and saw my dad and uncle both were sitting there already. As I entered the meeting started.

" Mr. Anderson, let's discuss the condition." Mr. Rodriguez said.

" Yeah, sure. We will." I said.

" Let's discuss the profit first." The Delevinge guy said. I frowned. This guy is not going to change anyway.

" Hmm, it will be discussed later." Mr. Rodriguez said and I was wondering how come Delevinge suddenly showed interest in our matter. I pushed it aside. I no need to think about it. I will just cooperate with the business associates. I won it anyway. Still this Delevinge guy is not at all a good sign. He is just a evil from inside and out.

" We will discuss the conditions first." Mr. Rodriguez said and yeah it was successful. We got a lion's share. But the Delevinge was all the time smirking at me. I don't know why I feel this guy is not good to mingle with. I need to talk with my dad and uncle. We left the meeting room suddenly I got a call. It was Alan. What's wrong now?!

" Hello!!" I said.

" Steffan!?" Alan said and his voice slightly shook. I was alert at once.

" What happened, Alan? Is everything alright?" I asked sitting straight.

" Can you come block 13, road 5?" He asked.

" Yes, but what happened there?" I asked.

" Please, come. You will know yourself." He said.

" Alright, will be there in 20." I said and he hung up. What might be happened?! Where is Edwin?

I took my jacket and key then ran out of my office. I got in my car and drove the area Alan said. I was almost there but then I saw cops have cordoned the area. I got down my car and reach the officer.

" Officer, What's wrong here?" I asked.

" Mr. Anderson?! Oh, a car suddenly blasted here." He said and I immediately got it. Edwin!!!! Is he ok?!

" Whose car?" I asked.

" Mr. Stewart's." He said and I was frozen. No, that is not true.

" But it's very good news that he wasn't inside the car." He said and I was like my head almost blasted there.

" What? He wasn't inside?" I asked.

" No, he wasn't." He said.

" Then where is he?" I asked.

" There inside the café." He said and I ran to the café. I saw Mr. Stewart was entering too. I just followed him.

" Steffan?" He turned and saw me.

" Yes, Mr.Stewart. Let's go inside." I said.

He talked with the cops then he talked with the boys. He left talking with the cops then I saw them properly. Edwin was not in a good state. Like he was very much broken inside but acting strong outside. I hugged them both. My nerves were blasting inside. But I know who tried to do it and I am not going to leave them not at all.

I took them to my office. I need to explain. I seriously need to. Once I was in my office I called Danielle to send me the proofs. I knew talking with Edwin will not at all easy but I had to do it. He was like about to kill Hudson guy. No, killing him won't be a perfect punishment for him. He destroyed a family. It would be perfect revenge when his family will hate him. They will leave them and he will kill himself losing them. That will be the perfect punishment for him. I am going to do it with you Hudson. Soon, I am going to do it. You made a family suffer. You will suffer. You will cry more than Tasha cried. I promised myself that day I saw everyone was so terrified about losing her. I saw how Edwin was acting. He is not just my friend he is like my brother too. And today, you tried to kill him and Alan. You did a mistake by messing up with us. Very very bad, cause I am not showing mercy on you this time. Never ever. Terrible punishment for terrible doing. No way to leave you.