Stop 3- Pittsburgh

Mr.Moore texts me around 12 pm to inform me of what tomorrow will bring. Apparently they've gathered a local football team who have challenged our guys to a game, they'll be playing it at Heinz Field. Even better, some of the Pittsburgh Penguins have been brought back over to Pennsylvania so we have a full eleven player roster.

Most of the day I spend goofing around with Geno and Pavel. Except this time both the men insist that we play some Madden. Supposedly it will prep them for the real thing.

By the time dinner rolls around we decide to once again splurge on room service. Today alone we probably spent a good $30.00 on ice cream.

--------

It's around 1 am, when I hear a knock at my door. 

Hesitantly I creep out of my bed, combing my hair with my fingers. 

Standing before me is Jonathan.

"Hey, warz goo?" I say half asleep.

"I'm really, really sorry for waking you up,Hailey. But...there is this couple..." He whispers trailing off.

I squint at him,"Wha?"

He looks at his feet,"They're going at it,Hailey. And I'm not a little kid or anything...I just can't sleep, no matter how much I try." 

"Oh, Okay. Come in." I say inbetween giggles.

Jonathan stands his ground, "It's disgusting" He insures me.

"I get it! It's alright, come in."

"I'll just sleep on the floor." He says quietly.

"No you won't. I'll sleep on the floor." I whisper-shout back.

"It's your room and it would be rude for me to take the bed." He says sternly.

"Get off your high horse. I'm going to sleep on the floor." I grab my pillows from the bed and place them on the ground. Then I take some towels from the bathroom and snuggle underneath them.

"Thanks, Hailey." He whispers.

-------

Jonathan is gone by the time I wake up the next morning, I assume that most of the guys are. Today is the day they're going to be playing football which would be quite painful without any warm ups.

I eat some toast in bed and watch t.v. Around 11 am I get dressed and catch a ride with Stevie to the field.

-----

"Earlier this week a young college team challenged our NHL players to a football match. Well, here we are today in Heinz Field to watch this disaster unfold. Interestingly enough the pro-athletes are nothing compared to these local boys, and are looking especially ridiculous as we come to the conclusion of the Third Quarter. The score as of now is 45-0, which is most definitely not in favour of the NHLers. This will mark our third stop on the TSN All-Star tour where we bring some of the country's favourite players to your hometown. Thank you to the state of Pennsylvania. From TSN, I'm Hailey Watson."

"Great!" Stevie says enthusiastically. 

I hop over to our team bench, and laugh at these hockey players running around on the large green field. Six Penguins had flown in to participate in this match: Crosby,Fleury,Neal,Staal, Letang and Orpik.

Some of the guys are more enjoyable to watch because of their small stature, so small in fact that the they make the college kids appear to be giants. In any case, you can tell that most of these hockey players are really out of their element.

For a little while I had to cover my face so I didn't expose my beet-red face. These guys are running around in such tight pants and I can't help but giggle like a school-girl.