III. SLOTH

[Attached above is the photo of the gorgeous Miles Haizer who portrays the demon Sebastian/Sloth]

"You must avoid Sloth, that wicked siren"--- Horace

III. SLOTH

I couldn't sleep.

Perhaps it was due to the fact that I wasn't yet over with what just happened with Lucas or maybe because of the fact that an almost naked 6'7 giant was spooning me like a fucking baby.

My body felt stiff due to the fact that I couldn't turn around and his arms around my waist were so heavy.

I actually told Peter I wanted a change of bed so we got two beds moved in the room but Adel didn't like it so he ended up destroying it. Destroying meaning reaping it all apart. And here we are in this situation. Me not getting any sleep and him getting himself comfortable.

"Can't sleep?" Adel's voice comes from behind my head and I rolled my eyes, the dim room making the gesture hidden.

"If you weren't crushing me I could have." I said with a calm voice, not wanting to tick him off.

Adel then removes himself from me and lays on his back. I immediately turned and stretched on the bed. I felt eyes on me so I looked towards Adel's direction, noticing his stare. The bastard didn't even dare to look away.

"What are you looking at?" I asked and he smirks before patting his chest softly.

"Come here." He says softly and I bit my lip.

If only he didn't look so gorgeous with his muscles glowing from the moonlight coming from the window or the way his chest looked so hard yet so comfortable...I would've probably prefered sleeping on the floor.

"Come on, Damian. Make me your personal pillow and cuddle toy." He says and I couldn't help the blush forming on my face as I scooted towards his side on the bed and laid a cheek on his chest, feeling the hairs rub against my cheek.

"If you say so." I said as I crossed a leg accross his and closed my eyes.

I was enveloped by his manly smell and his warmth as I felt his arm on my back, keeping me close.

Only then, after everything that happened that day, did I fell asleep.
--
"Good morning, Damian. How was your sleep?" Peter asks the moment I enter the kitchen. Giovanni and Gabriel were already gone when I entered. Sebastian was probably sleeping somewhere random again.

I learned later last night about their human names starting off with Gluttony as Gio, Greed as Gabriel, and Sloth as Sebastian. Clearly I had to up my memory game if I were to continue living here.

Adel's teasing cough broke me out of my reverie. I looked toward his direction as he covered his face with a newspaper. He was clearly teasing me about what happened last night.

"It was great, Peter. Thank you for asking." I said as I took as seat. Before I could even put something on my plate, Lucas puts a stack of warm pancakes on my plate.

"Thank you, Lucas." I replied with a smile. I felt a glare on my direction and I looked at the other side, seeing Envy glaring at me.

"What's up?" I asked and he huffs.

"You call them by their names now but you still call me Envy. That's unfair!" He says and I roll my eyes.

"Whatever, Envy." I said teasingly. "Okay fineee. Whatever, Easton. There. You happy now?" I asked and he immediately smiles and nods. God, what a baby.

"And don't think I didn't saw what you and A were doing. I wanted to wake you up but when I saw you in your room, you and Adel were--hmpf!" He wasn't able to finish what he said he Adel quickly covered his mouth with his hand.