XV. STUPID (1)

[A pictiure of Damian Damascus as portrayed by Lucky Blue Smith attached above!]

XV. STUPID (1)

Something weird was happening.

I could feel it.

I couldn't really figure it out but something was really wrong. I guess the feeling started when I woke up to a very delightful breakfast-in-bed. Adel was gone by the moment Lucas and Easton woke me up and fed me. Yup you heard it right—fed.

The next unusual thing was that when I went down, the living room and kitchen were already cleaned. No one would spill who cleaned it and I already felt the eerie feeling that they were hiding something from me. Including Elliot, that sneaky bitch.

"You spelled 'opinion' wrong." Taylor pulls me out of my thoughts, making me realize that I indeed spelled the word wrong.

It was the afternoon of Sunday when the three of us started to work on the research paper on our subject with Peter on the kitchen table. Books and several sheets of paper covered most of the table's surface

"Sorry." I said deleting the word and typing it again, correctly spelled this time.

"How about I type this time?" Elliot offers, placing his hands on the laptop. "You shouldn't be stressed."

"What?"

"Nothing. Just being nice." Elliot says and pulls the laptop from my side of the table.

I narrowed my eyes at him as I wondered why he was acting weird as well. Even Gabriel lent us his printer before he left for work this morning...which was weird because Gabe never lends anyone anything. He was the demon of greed for a reason.

"You seem distracted." Taylor takes me off my thoughts again as I realized I was now staring into nothing.

"It's nothing. Any—"

"Okay, kids!" Gio enters the kitchen holding a plate on each of his hands. "I made you guys some snacks."

"Sweet!"

"Oh my, thank you."

I stared at him with suspicion as Giovanni placed the plates on the tables.

"I made you guys some profiteroles and some brownies. I heard profiteroles were someone's favorite." Gio winks at me.

"How did you know?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

"You mother told me."

"And you asked my mother because?"

"Stop it, Damian." Elliot says as he reaches over one of the plates to fetch himself a brownie.

"A thank you would be nice." Gio smiles.

"An explanation would be nice as well but we don't always get what we want, do we?" I answered sarcastically making the short demon roll his eyes at me.

"Bitch." He pokes his tongue at me like a kid.

"Slut." I returned the gesture.

"Adel's bitch." Gio adds making me gasp.

"Gabriel's slut!" I replied back, immediately seeing a blush creep of Gio's face. He groans before walking away.

"Thanks for the profiteroles!" I shouted as Gio walked away, a laugh in my breath. Gabriel raises his middle finger in the air and continues to leave the kitchen. I wondered why he took the rest of the day off from the bakery but I guess he had his reasons.