SEVEN SINS: PROFILE

This document is to remain strictly confidential. Disclosure of this document or any of the contents stated below is strictly prohibited.

The exact origins of the seven demon of sin cannot be traced. Several evidences linked to literature have since been long erased. The demons are very clevver in hiding their tracks throughout history, making sure to change their names and aliases in every century. They do not meddle themselves in issues of human society unless it concerns them and the safety of their identity. They are believed to have no sense of guilt; never hesitating to eliminate a threat.

Based off few sources found in salvaged history books, the demons have received services from a trusted human servant. For centuries, coming from the same exact bloodline, a human servant has provided assistance to the demons. Fully spending the rest of his/her lifetime to offer complete loyalty. No explanations have been yet discovered regarding the origins of this human bloodline or if their bloodline is truly sprecial. Once the current descendant passes away, the next in line is expected to serve. He/she is expected to serve completely with barely an importance to the demons.

The demons are never to be underestimated. Each demon embodies the sin of which they are connected to. Pride, Anger, Lust, Greed, Gluttony, Sloth and Envy. Some of their abilities have been recorded but several still remain unknown.

Here are some of the demonic abilities that were recorded to be common throughout the seven:
-Increased strength and agility
-Teleportation
-Ability to heal oneself and others
-Increased sense of hearing and smell
-Mind-reading
-Master of combat and weaponry
-Demonic/black magic (pyrokinesis, telekinesis, etc.)

Here are the profiles of the seven demons of sin based of evidences from history:

PRIDE

Aliases: Peter (Current), Pierre, Parker, Lord Prixus, etc

Strengths: Remarkable prowess in telekinesis and manipulation of the mind, and total control of one's sense of pride. Wields two swords unlike all of his brothers. Eyes glow a blue color when demonic powers are invoked.

Believed to have a very charismatic yet manipulative personality. Rumored to be the strongest of the seven.

ANGER