IX. PERMISSION

IX. PERMISSION

"Come on, Damian. Call me daddy again!" I heard Adel's voice behind me. He was probably wearing the weird smile he's been wearing ever since the 'daddy situation' occurred earlier.

We were now back in our room. I decided to lock myself here after my mother left the house but the demon of anger decided to follow me here and now here we are.

"I only said that to distract you. I told you that already, Adel." I said, rolling my eyes as I pulled my shirt over my head and taking my pants off, leaving me on my boxers.

Clearly my day was full of teasing and embarrassment ever since this afternoon. And the worst part of it all wasn't the teasing...it was explaining to my mom that there was nothing going on between me and Adel and that we were only friends. And here only reply was,

"Yeah as if calling your friend 'daddy' the way you did earlier is what normal friends do."

I tried my best but my mom still wouldn't believe me so I ended up not convincing her. How great. Note the sarcasm

"But it sounded...hot." Adel suddenly says pulling me from my thoughts. I turned my head to glare at him only to see him watching me with a smirk on his face. "Even hotter that the way you're bending down in front of me. Like waiting for me to—"

"Don't you dare finish that statement." I said, throwing my shirt at him as he laid on the bed. "Perv."

"Sweetheart, I'm a demon. Did you expect me to be a celibate unhorny saint?" He said sarcastically. The statement made me smile but I tried to hide it. "This smells like you. It makes me horny just smelling it." He adds making me realize he was sniffing the shirt I threw at him. My eyes widened as I quickly ran to his side.

"Oh my God, give me that!" I said, pulling my pants that he held and placing it inside the hamper.

"Hey you were the one who threw it at me in the first place." He said teasingly, making my face heat up.

I can't believe he just sniffed my pants.

It was differently weird but why did it feel so---so erotic.

No...erase that thought.

"I...uhm...heard what you said." Adel suddenly speaks up, a serious tone on his voice, pulling me again from my thoughts.

"Which part exactly?" I said as I laid down on my side of the bed. I sneaked a glance at Adel and saw him laid down with his hands behind his head and his eyes fixed on the ceiling.

"The one with the, you know." He said, a bit nervous this time.

This was one of the things, you could say, I found fascinating about him. One moment he's all confident yet hot-headed, then the next he's a teasing childish jerk, then to a sincere person, and then this time a nervous child. I clearly needed to list it down if I had to keep up with him. I didn't 100% like his changing attitude but sometimes it fascinated me.

But there's no need for him to know that.

"No, Adel. I don't know." I said with a smile, turning on my side to stare at him. His eyes was still fixed on the ceiling like he was thinking deep about something. I wasn't really able to focus on him since he was just wearing tight boxer-briefs with his hands still behind his head. His arms and chest looked sinful at this moment. His beard, the hairs on his armpit (which I never knew I was attracted to until now), and the hairs on his chest made me slightly dizzy. And that fact that they were really close to me almost made me gasping for air. Everything about him was really gorgeous, erotic, and...and...damn it, I can't even think straight.