XXVIII. PRAYER

XXVIII. PRAYER

Damian's POV

"Fuck." I winced as Adel gently pushes himself inside me.

"Are you okay?" The demon stares down at me, his large body laying delicately between my thighs. I smiled at the question, raising my hand and placing it on his cheek giving it a soft caress.

"I've never been b-better." I stuttered at the end of my statement when I felt all of his length inside me. Our sweaty torsos rubbing so wonderfully against each other.

"You're so tight baby." Adel says oh so sinfully before licking his lips. "So tight for me." He adds before leaning down and kisses my neck making me moan softly.

The demon knew his own way in making me a mess. His hand knew where to touch and he definitely know the words that made my insides burn. And the best part of it all was that he was all mine. All mine to touch, all mine to pleasure, and all mine to love.

"Harder." I said as I felt the demon bite my nipple that made me moan once more.

"Are you sure?" He stares up from my chest.

"Yes." I grabbed the behind his hair and gave it a tug. "Fuck me, daddy."

An animalistic growl escapes him, his eyes glowing into a bright red color as I slammed my lips onto his. He pulls himself out of me just enough that the tip is still inside and when I was right on the edge, he slams himself forcefully inside me.

"Shit." I groaned as he starts to slam me again and again. The bed creaks at the force of the movement of our bodies. I bit Adel's shoulder, trying my hard to not make as much noise as I wanted to.

"Baby." Adel calls as he kisses my neck, still slamming himself in and out of me.

"Y-yes?"

"Tell me you love me again."

"What?" Adel stops his movement, making me groan at the sudden stop.

"Say it." Ruby colored eyes stared right into me. "Tell me you love me."

"I love you, Adel." I said, my hands laying on top of his back.

Adel smirks before thrusting himself inside me once more.

"Again." The demon says, making me moan.

"I l-love you." I said, a little louder this time.

"Again!"

"I love you, Adel. I love you. I love you. I love you." I repeat the words again and again as he continued to fuck me senseless against the bed.

---

"We were as one babe
For a moment in time
And it seemed everlasting
That you would always be mine."

"You have a great voice." I said sleepily as I woke up to the sound of Adel singing. I smiled as my head laid on top of his naked torso. The soft hairs of his chest rubbed against my cheek. "Please continue."

"Now you wanna be free
So I let you fly
'Coz I know in my heart babe
Our love will never die, no"

I smiled as my eyes remained closed as I continued listening to Adel softly singing and eventually ended joining him on the chorus.

"You'll always be a part of me
I'm part of you indefinitely
Boy don't you know you can't escape me
Ooh darling 'coz you'll always be my baby