Finding Out

Matt's POV:

I was sitting on the couch with the guys watching tv at Bart's house. When Bart got a phone call. We paused the tv so he can hear, so we are just listening to him talking to someone.

"Hey!...... Really who?..... That's great..... So are you going to tell me orrrr..... Oh okay I'll see now what channel?..... Alright love you bye..."
Bart ended the phone call. I'm guessing that was Allison. I hope.

"Guys turn on channel 8 news." He said to us.

"Okay but why though?" Taylor said turning the tv to channel 8.

"Because Allison found more people for her group and she wants me to see on tv. She wouldn't tell me. She's so something else I swear. I love her though" Bart said smiling. Their relationship is so cute.

"Allison Bordelon creator of Magcon Coed has found all of her nine teens joining Mag-Coed. They are Bailey Espinosa, Brooklyn Dail, Bailey Dolan, Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, Ashton Irwin, Michael Clifford, Aaliyah Mendes, Mahogany Lox." I wasn't really paying attention until they said Bailey's name.

"This is a great group. She has Bailey Espinosa, Bailey Dolan, and Brooklyn Dail? Those three girls have the biggest fan base because I mean who wouldn't like them? They play instruments so they have their own little band, they're gorgeous, young, dance that's what they are most famous for, and they are so adorable. We also heard that them and 5sos dance all together. Aaliyah Mendes is also a dancer and dances with those three girls. Bailey Espinosa said this about Aaliyah coming and I quote, 'Aaliyah is young but im so excited for her coming, and her dancing with us. I watched her videos and I know she will go far. I will help her to make her the best she can be. I just hope she likes cause so we can be best friends. I am ready for this.' Bailey is adorable and I hope Aaliyah and her become friends at the end. This is a message from Aaliyah herself."

"I'm excited to be apart of this journey to help my career. Making new friends, I'm most excited to dances with those three amazing girls I just hope I can keep up." She said laughing a little before beginning again. "Well I'm Aaliyah Mendes and I hope to see you guys there. I love you guys. Thank you for everything, bye." She waved to the camera.

"Well this bunch of teens are going to go far I'm excited also for this. Maybe my kids would want to go see them, so I can see them. Well this has been Channel 8 news stay tuned for the traffic report." Taylor turned off the tv, it was very quiet.

I felt everybody starring at me, and I know why. Cause they all know I left Bailey without telling her. I feel so bad that's the worst thing I've ever done. I left them all behind my parents are heartbroken, I heard that from Brooklyn. I should at least of told my family I was leaving. Especially Bailey she's my twin, and I broke her.

"Matt?" Cameron asked. "Are you okay?"

"Umm yeah." I said above a whisper. "I- I just need some air." I got up and walked of the back door, to the back of Bart's house. I just sat down on the grass and stared into nothing. I'm just getting lost in my thoughts.

'You know you're an idiot.'

Shut up!

'This wouldn't of happened if you told them. You wouldn't be feeling this emptiness inside.'

I said shut I know I screwed everything up.

I finally decided to stop listening to my brain tourment me. So I just laid back on my back and looked at the sky.

"Hey Matt? Um Bart wants to talk to you." Aaron came and told me.

I sighed said 'Okay' and went inside to Bart. Everyone was in there, I guess for support. Shawn was by Bart looking down. At least he said goodbye. He said over video chat I didn't even say it at all. No text, no call, no FaceTime, no nothing.

"Son I know this is hard on you but are you actually okay with this?" Bart asked sympathetically. I hate sympathy.

"Little bit but I can't help but think how I'm a terrible brother for just leaving her." I said tearing up a bit. "She was the one who got me here. She was the one always with me always there. And what did she get in return? Nothing. What she got was me leaving her by herself. Yeah she had Brook and Dol, but she lost her twin due to me being an selfish idiot." I said raising my voice a little, while tears came out of my eyes.

Everyone was quiet. I hate this also.

"I'm such a douche bag she did everything for me. She helped me with my shyness. I wouldn't be the person I am today without her. She wants nothing to do with me I bet. She's probably sitting around thinking about how I'm a douche for leaving." By this time Allison came in, but I still went on and on trying to get everything off my chest.

"Now she has the biggest fan base ever and loving it. While hurting inside that her twin just left after everything she has done for me. She's covering up that pain with a smile that I haven't seen in person for almost a whole year." I said as more tears came out. Then I lost it.

"I can't believe she did this for me and I treated her like dirt. She's so much more than dirt. She has every right to not call me her twin anymore. I will believe that she won't but I want her to." tears. That's the only thing that came.

"Matt honey she always happy for you, you know that. She will always be your twin, sister, but most of all your best friend you can have. She gets you, yeah she's upset that you left but she told me some songs she wrote were about you even if it doesn't seem like it by the lyrics. They are meant for you." Allison said trying to comfort me.

"She writes songs about me? What do you mean? I'm so confused why would she write songs about someone who let her down." I said putting my head down.

"She put a real meaning behind something that means nothing." Allison said while patting my back.

"I can't believe this..... After everything I did to her..... Sh-she wrote a song about me. GOD I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!" I yelled pulling my hair scaring everyone. I took a deep breath and tried to calm down when. I couldn't take it anymore. I ran out the door, ignored the looks and calls of my name. I finally opened the door and shock to see what was in front of me......

-----
Hope you guys liked this one. :))