Leaving Day

Espin's POV:

Today's the day us girls have to leave. They guys don't leave until tomorrow. They are coming with us to the airport though, to say goodbye. We had to wake up and seven and be at the airport at ten. I guess you have to be really early to get through checking there? I don't know, but I absolutely hate waking up early. Even though seven doesn't seem early it still is to me. I'm not exactly a morning person. I don't really want to leave because I just got my brother back, I am talking to the guys again, and I don't want Aaliyah to be upset the whole trip. I think I'll ask her if she's okay.

"Hey Aali are you okay?" I pulled her to the side.

"Yeah I think I'll be fine." She smiled at me.

"Good! If you don't feel good about anything tell me okay. Okay?"

"Okay thanks Bailey" she hugged me. I hugged her back.

We got downstairs with all of our stuff, the boys are already down there. It was currently five-thirty.

"Got everything Espin?" Allison asked grabbing her stuff.

"Yeah." I sighed a little bit.

"No need to be sad Espin." Nash started putting his arm around me, then continued. "You girls will have fun! Yeah we all will miss you guys. But you'll have fun I promise." He hugged me after he finished. I hugged him back.

"Yeah you're right it's just to early for this." I said laughing. He smiled and so did I.

*skip to airport*

We just arrived at the airport at six-twenty-five and went through bagging. So we still had like an hour and a half until seven. I'm not even going to tell you how many minutes we have until ten, when our flight actually takes off. We were all sitting around in a circle talking and playing truth or dare, never have I ever, and the concentration game. You might think we're little kids, but those games are fun to play.

"Aaliyah how about you start Never have I ever?." Aaron said.

"Okay I'm going to use one I used before in a different game to see who all is pure or not." On the 'pure or not'  part she made her sound british. Wait is she going to say about a first kiss? She's doing this on purpose I know it.

She looked over at me smiling like she's innocent.

"I like to say something before you do please? Okay one, stop acting innocent over here, two our whole group knows what you're about to say, and finally three that is just rude." I tried being serious until her and I busted out laughing.

"Okay everyone hold up five fingers, say your thing Aaliyah." Cam said. Everyone held up their five fingers.

"Okay, never have I ever had my first kiss." She said.

Everyone put down one finger except Me, Aaliyah, and Nash?

"Wait Espin and Nash you guys are seventeen and haven't had a first kiss yet?!" Cam questioned. Everybody was shocked. I was shocked that Nash hasn't had his first kiss either.

"This is mind blowing." Johnson said still shocked.

"I thought both of you guys at least had one kiss. But you guys don't wow" Taylor said.

"So Nash and I look like those people who had more than one kiss? Well yeah I never had my first kiss, and I'm pretty aware that I'm seventeen." I said and questioned. "Should we feel offended?" Nash asked chuckling.

"Why? I mean look at you guys. You guys are good looking and still have your lip virginity. How come though?" Carter asked.

I looked at Nash I motioned for him to go first.