Water

*eight months later*

Espin's POV:

Jack and I have been dating for a year and three months. Johnson and Dol have been dating for a year. Aaron and Brook have been dating for a year too. Brook should have her baby soon. I've forgave her when it was the first month of her pregnancy. When we told the fans they blew up! Some were excited others were mad that they weren't married yet. Their parents didn't take the message very well. Their moms did, their dads didn't.

They had to live at my house for the whole thing. My parents are still gone for the trip. They know about everything and they're excited. We're all at the beach enjoying each other. Well except for Lox. Her and Jacob broke up and she just wants to be with her family.

All girls were standing in the water, waist deep

All girls were standing in the water, waist deep. While the boys were playing football and tackling each other in the water. Luke came up to me and Dol.

"You two should go surf." He told us.

"And why's that?" I asked.

"Because look," he pointed at all the surfers who kept wiping out. "You two can show them up."

"Espin can surf better than I can. I wipe out on the smallest waves. Esp go show them up." Dol piped.

"I don't know." I wavered.

"Yeah come on Espin. I've only seen you surf once you gotta do it." Aaliyah says.

I sighed, "Gotta board."

Luke smiled, "On the beach, I knew you would."

"Shut up." I laughed, him and I ran back to the beach, grabbed the board and went back into the water.

"Good luck Esp." He kissed my head. He always does that before I surf. He believes that it's my "good luck" charm.

I paddled out to where everyone else, who were surfing, was. They were all dudes. They looked at me and smirked. I sat up on my board, watching all of them fail. When three guys came up to me on their boards. I recognized two of them.

"Bailey Espinosa, long time no see. Looking good." Brock told me.

He has black hair and blue eyes. We used to be best friends but Matthew cut that off for a reason I still don't know about. He was good looking, but he was nothing compared to Jack.

"Yeah, how come we haven't seen your pretty face in a while huh?" That was his best friend Blake.

Blonde hair green eyes, a "tall drink of water" as some girls would say. Matthew cut our friendship too, when he cut mine and Brock's.

"You haven't seen me because I've been on tour and we're not friends anymore." I told them.

"Yeah we've heard about tour. Congrats, Jack's a lucky guy. Because you're hot." Blake got closer to me.

I rolled my eyes and continued looking at the waves. Nothing was happening. I looked over at the other guy.

"Awe you guys missed me so much that you had to get another friend that looks similar to me." I placed a hand on my chest.

The dude had brown hair and brown eyes that were similar to mine. He also had the same posture.

"No, this is Mikey." Brock said.

"Nah you guys missed me so you happened to get someone who reminds you two of me." I teased, then I saw the perfect wave.

"Excuse me ladies." I pushed passed them and went towards the wave.

I got ahead of it and jumped on my board. I was finally riding it and saw everyone looking at me. I went up to the top and hooked around back down. The wave made a tunnel so I went through it. That was the first time I ever went through one. I heard cheering and looked up to see the whole group cheering. I smiled at them and laughed.

I seen that another person tried riding the wave but they lossed their balance. Their board came and hit me in the face. I was knocked off my board into the water. The wave caught my board and since it was attached to my ankle, it took me with it. All of a sudden I'm pulled out of the water and placed back on my board.

Jack G's POV:

We saw the board hit Bailey in the face and she went down. She hasn't came up yet. I'm freaking out because we see her board just not her. Suddenly this guy comes and pulls her out of the water, places her on her board. We can't see her very good but I do see red on her face. She's always getting hurt and I feel so bad. The guy brings her closer to us and we meet them halfway.

I got to her first and held her face in my hands. Her cheek and eyebrow were cut slightly. Her eye is already swelling a bit. I kissed her forehead and held her close. She hugged me back even tighter. Everyone caught up and checked on her. I thanked the guys who saved her.

"No problem mi amigo. She's okay?"

"Yeah she's okay." I replied.

"Bien adiós!" He left.

We went back to shore and returned the board. Then went back to our stuff. I had my arms around Bailey the whole time. Her head was resting on my chest. The first aid came, stopped the bleeding and went on their way. The guy apologized for hitting her.

"You want to go home Espin?" Matthew asked her.

"No, I'm fine. Let's stay." She looked up at me.

"Come on." She smiled and pulled me into the water.

She pulled me closer so she can wrap her arms around my neck. I wrapped mine around her waist, pulling her even closer. We got lost in each other's eyes.

"I love you." She said smiling.

"I love you too." I leaned in and kissed her.