Date Night

Jack's POV:

Today was the day Bailey and I go on a date. I'm so excited, but also nervous. What if she doesn't like it? I shouldn't worry. Right? Wait did I even tell what time? Nope, crap. I ran out of the room I shared with Jack, Cam, Matt, and Nash. I tried to find Bailey, to tell her at 8:00 is when the date is. While I ran put of the room I ran into someone or something. Bailey.

"Oh sorry Bailey!" I said helping her up.

"Nah it's fine. Why you in a rush so early?" She asked.

"I actually came to find you. I forgot to tell what time we leave tonight." I said laughing a bit. She laughed too.

"Okay well what time?" She smiled.

"The reservation is at 8:00." I replied.

"It's nothing too fancy right?" She asked.

"Little bit not a lot. It's something you don't wear sweatpants or athletic shorts to." I said.

"Oh okay. Wait have you told Matt yet? Cause I didn't." She questioned.

"Nope. I'll tell him when we eat though."

"Okay well everyone else is downstairs except your group up here." She told me.

"Okay I'll wake them see you down there in a bit." I said, while walking back into my room. While she walked downstairs to the kitchen.

Once I opened the door I froze because everyone was stareing at me. Jack was smiling, Nash, Cam, and Matt stood there confused. Did they hear mine and Bailey's conversation?

"Tell me what?" Matt asked confused.

"Yeah Jack! Come on tell him since you waited this long." J said smirking.

"J do you know what he is talking about?" Matt asked him. He nodded his head. Well guess I'll tell him now.

"Yeah um Matt I know I didn't ask you before. But when Bailey and I got stuck in the elevator the night you two made up." I started as he nodded. "I asked her out on a date. That's why she said she had plans yesterday. Are you mad" I finished very nervous.

He walked up to me very slowly with a serious face on. I hope this doesn't turn out bad. He finally got to me and stuck out his hand to shake mine. I shook it.

"Wait so you're not mad I didn't tell you?"

"No well a little, but I'm glad you told me and didn't wait till five minutes to tell me before you guys left for it." He smiled.

"Oh okay." I sighed in relief.

"So where you taking her?" J asked. I closed the door to make sure her or any of the girls heard it.

"I made a reservation at the beach restaurant that's set up with lights everywhere, a live band, and good food. I hope she likes it." I said.

"Dude come on she's going to love it! She loves the beach. As long as she doesn't have to dress fancy." Matt told me.

"I told her it's not to fancy but it's something you don't wear sweatpants or athletic shorts too." I replied back.

"Yeah. She also hates jeans with a burning passion." Matt commented.

"Yeah she told me." I laughed.

"Well guys let's go eat I'm hungry." Of course Cam said it. Then we headed down stairs.

Espin's POV:

We were all waiting for the Jacks, Nash, Cam, and Matt to come down. I wonder when Jack will tell Matt. They finally came downstairs. Matt had the biggest smile on his face. Then he saw me and ran over and put his arm around me.