Part 8 - Rescue

Rosalie couldn't believe that her friend had just been taken, she knew the world was different now but she still couldn't believe people would do something like this, even if it was for a bag of guns

Rosalie couldn't believe that her friend had just been taken, she knew the world was different now but she still couldn't believe people would do something like this, even if it was for a bag of guns. She was sat on a desk watching as Daryl paced around the room, she could tell he was getting annoyed by the kid who was refusing to tell them where his people were.

"Look man we just wanna get our friend back, we don't want trouble" T-Dog said

"Try telling that to the guy who shot my friend in the ass with an arrow, and that crazy chick that broke a guys nose" the boy exclaimed

Rosalie sighed "we only did that because your people beat us and took our friend"

"Hell they took Glenn maybe they took Merle too" Daryl said a bit of hope showing in his voice at the thought they could have his brother.

The kid laughed "Merle? What kinda name is that? I wouldn't even name my dog Merle"

Rosalie saw Daryl was about to lunge at him so she quickly grabbed his shoulder and moved in front of him. It felt like she'd spent most of her day trying to calm him down, he was getting angry at everything.

Daryl stepped out of Rosalie's hold and continued pacing the floor, suddenly he got an idea. He picked up Glenn's backpack and pulled Merle's cloth covered hand out

"Want to see what happened to the last guy that pissed me off? Huh?" Daryl smirked a threw the severed hand at the boy who screamed once he realised what it was. Daryl looked to Rosalie who moved over to squat in front of the boy.

"You ready to tell us now? Because he's not joking"

The boy looked between Daryl and Rosalie before nodding his head

-

They came to a building, their weapons raised as they lead the boy to the entrance. Rosalie's heart was in her throat she was worried about what they'd done to Glenn and if he was still in one piece. She didn't like they way this could go down, she hoped there would be no bloodshed. She was okay with killing walkers but killing people was a whole different story, she was a nurse meant to help people not hurt them.

As they neared the door three men stepped out, she recognised two of them as the ones that helped kidnap Glenn.

One of the men pointed to Daryl "That's the guy that shot me in the ass" he then turned to Rosalie "and that's the crazy chick that broke Marcos nose"

"Well your men kidnapped my friend, was I just supposed to sit there and do nothing?" Rosalie snapped back getting frustrated, she just wanted to get Glenn and go home.

After a moment of silence Rick Decided to speak up "listen we come in peace okay, we just want our man back"

"And my brother too if you got him"

The person who Rosalie assumed was the leader decided to speak up "he shot Felipe in the ass, she broke a mans nose and you're saying you come in peace?"