IMPORTANT UPDATE!

Important Update, Please Read!

Hello readers
Firstly I would like to say a huge thank you to everyone that has followed, favourited and reviewed this story. It really means a lot to me that you've enjoyed this story so far.

Secondly I'm so sorry that I haven't updated since February (and that you probably thought this was finally a new chapter) but I have my reasons and I'm incredibly sorry for keeping you all waiting. It's been a tough couple of months and to be honest I haven't felt like writing so all my fan fictions have been on hold. However I'm back now and can't wait to start updating again.

Lastly and most importantly I was rereading this story the other day and decided that I'm not 100% happy with the way I've written it. Therefore I will be rewriting all the previous chapters, don't worry the story won't change dramatically although some things definitely will. I just want to make this story the best that I can and I want to be happy with what I've written and at the moment I'm not. I'm currently in the process of rewriting and the first chapter should be up by tomorrow evening at the latest. 

I hope you all understand and continue to enjoy the story and the new elements I will be adding to it to make it better.

Thank you
- Emily