Unrecognizable *Personal Nash Imagine*

Personal Imagine for @PURPLEPRINCESSZZZ -- Go follow her(:

You sat there watching Nash take pictures with all his fans, none coming up to you. I mean after all, you were Nash's little secret for the time being, and that wasn't what was bothering you. For the most part. It was the way he acted that really upset you, and you couldn't hide it much longer. You'd see him flirt with the fans, tweet about how bad being "Single" was, and deep down inside it killed you. You felt like he was only keeping you for someone to be with when he was bored. But it hadn't always been like.. This. You two used to do everything together, and now, it was like he was totally a different person. You were losing him, and you didn't know what to do. After all, what could you do? It was time to confront him, maybe that would help. Or maybe it would make things worse, but this was your last option.

After both of you got back to the hotel, Nash tried clinging on to you like usual, when no one else is around. You pushed him away looking at the ground, and he looked confused.  You sat silent for a moment.  "Is it always going to be like that." You whispered faintly, but sure enough he heard you. 

"Like what?" He asked getting frustrated.

"Like this.  I'm always you're 'little secret'.  I see you out with other girls, and fans. I know you love your fans don't get me wrong, but flirting with them? Really? Even your tweets make me seem like nothing." You try and hold back your tears. "So how much longer? How much longer am I gonna be a secret to everyone and stop feeling like wasted space. Or am I never?"

You could tell Nash was getting angry. "You don't trust me?! After everything?!  You know keeping you a secret is for your own benefit, I don't want you getting hated on by thousands of fans.  I don't know HOW many times I've told you this, and you never listen.  You wanna walk out on me? There's the door okay."  A moment of silence passed and Nash stood there frozen.  You could tell he didn't mean for those words to slip out of his mouth.  But you couldn't handle it any longer.  You ran out the door on the verge of tears while the last thing you heard was "Y/N, Wait I-"  

You sat in the girls bathroom for hours. Frozen. Hurt.  'How could i be so stupid.' You thought.  Seconds later your phone blew up with twitter notifications.  When you checked it you had saw Nash had made a youtube video explaining your relationship and him apoligizing to you.  This made you smile.  Without hesitation you ran towards your hotel room opening the door and attacking him with a hug.  And apparently the youtube video was streaming live as well.  You blushed noticing you were on camera.  "Speak of the devil.." Nash laughed kissing you on the cheek. "Nash I'm so sorry, I knew you were just looking out for me, I'm stubborn at times, you know that."   He looked down and smiled, "No I'm sorry baby, I should've told them about you sooner."