Football Star *A Nash Grier Imagine*

Lights hit the grass, while cheering feels the stands, yelling errupts from you and 15 other girls voices, cheering on the sweaty boys, competeing against your rival schools. Your heart races, as you can tell there’s a tie and only seconds on the clock. Touchdown.  Sound familiar to you? Yep.  Football season. *************************

You arrive at cheer practice, heading up to the track to get your daily practice run out of the way.  Because everyone knows running is hell at practice.  Once you get past that, the rest of your two hours seems to pass by quickly.  3 minutes after you start running, you already feel out of breath.  Greaaat.  You glance over to the football players, practicing drills, and you notice an unfamiliar face.  A very attractive, caught your attention, run into the fence, unfamiliar face.  You feel extremely embarressed, knowing he’s looked over and saw you.  You see him look over and giggle, winking at you. Your face turns more red then it was before. But let’s just say that gave you the energy to finish the mile you were forced to run.

After practice, it was getting dark, so you head to your car to go home.  Before you could pull out of the school parking lot, the unfamiliar face from earlier runs up to your window.  “Hi there.” He says grinning with his blue eyes, and quite sweaty brown hair.  Sweaty or not, he was gorgeous.  “Can I help you?” You say smiling, trying to hide your blushing as well.  “I just thought you should know you’ve caught my eye, I hope to see you cheering me on at the championship tomorrow.”  He smirks, and then winks at you.  “The names Nash by the way, and you beautiful?”  “Y/N”  You say shyly, still a smile upon your face.  “Y/N, I’ll be sure to remember that.”  He runs back into the locker rooms and you pull out of the school. Woah. That just happened. 

Finally.  The night of the game.  You get there and as your walking past all of the players, your hear Nash yell out.  “I EXPECT MY NUMBER ONE FAN TO BE CHEERING ME ON.”  You raise your hand up, giving him a thumbs up and then run onto the track to get ready to cheer. ****

Your team was down by a few points and everyone was losing hope.  You finally yelled out “Come on Nash! You’ve got this!” In hopes that somehow from far out there he’d hear you.  Out of nowhere.  He gets the ball and then One Touchdown. Another. & The clock hits zero. The crowd roars and you see Nash come running to you, and not to his team.  You’re a little confused but still have the biggest smile from excitement on your face.  Nash throws you over his shoulders and takes you to the center of the field.  “Nash what are you doing?” You giggle.  His blue eyes shine bright from the stadium lights as he says,  “I heard you cheering me on beautiful.”  And he kisses you, picking you up by your waist and twirling you around.  Best. Game. Ever.

**** A/N 

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't posted in quite some time, but I hope you like this new imagine(: Don't forget to vote! I love you all(: