You Found Me *Jack Gilinsky*

You found Me  (Jack Gilinsky)

Life.  It’s such a strange thing isn’t it?  You could be having the most terrible time in the world, and everything gets switched around.**

I ran away. Away from the pain.  Away from the past and everything in it.  I wanted to start over, but my plan sounded much better in my head.  I slept on a park bench in the cold rain the first night.  But anything was better than turning back.  I just couldn’t.  Then, someone walks up to me. Tall, with dark hair, and an amazing smile, that turned into a concerned look.

“What’s a beautiful girl like you doing out alone like this?” He asked sitting down beside me.  I faintly chuckled, but that sadness was still in my voice, red hair soaking wet.  “Well, believe it or not, I ran way.  And for some odd reason I thought it would be the fantasy life.  With a huge house and a real chance to start over.. but look where I am now.  I don’t even have a roof under my head.”

He looked down at the ground for a sec, but then smiled a bit.  “Come stay with me, and before you say no, I insist.  I want to help your fantasy come true.”  “Really?  So you’re just gonna take a stranger like me in, I could be a murderer for all you know, rawr.”  “I doubt that.” He chuckled.  “I’m Jack by the way.  Jack Gilinsky.”  “Y/N , L/N”  “What a pretty name, now c’mon, Jack is going to kill me.”  “I thought you were Jack?” I smile, with a confused face, giggling.  “Well, believe it or not, there’s two of us.”  “Well then, this must be fun.” 

When we got to his house, a boy with blonde hair stood at the door, and his eyes got wide when he saw me in the passenger seat.  That must be Jack #2.  I walk up to the door and a big smile comes across his face.  “soo, who’s your new friend?” Nudging on jack’s shoulder, teasing him.  “This is Y/N, she’ll be staying with us for a while. So introduce yourself” He says, laughing.  He turns to you and smiles, “Hi, I’m Jack Johnson, and you’re beautiful.” You blush a bit and say thank you. ********

Later that night you sat out on the balcony, just thinking, probably overthinking like you always seem to do.  Then you hear the door slide open and someone sit down beside you.  You turn to realize, it was Jack G, with his incredible smile.  “Are you okay Y/N.”  I tear starts to roll down your face.  Quickly he wipes it off.  “Hey now, don’t cry beautiful, tell me what’s wrong.”  “Nothing, its just.  I feel so grateful.  You found me.  I was going to be all alone, and here you are.  You picked me up when I was at my weakest state and I can’t tell you how gra-“ He cuts you off with a deep kiss.  “Don’t mention it gorgeous.” He smiles putting his arm around you as he walks you back inside.