Matt Espinosa *Wedding Imagine*

This was it.  The day you had been dreaming of since you were in diapers it seemed.  It was your wedding  day.  You looked in the mirror one last time at yourself, trying not to tear up.  Your mother was already crying talking about how fast you've grown up and how proud of you she was. Then, butterflies filled your stomach as your heard the wedding music playing.  It was time.  You walked slowly down the hallway to the big double doors knowing that the love of your life was on the other side waiting for you.  As you opened them, the crown stood up.  Some smiling, some crying.  You could see that Matt's face was lit up as you walked closer and closer towards him.  And you could've swore you saw a tear roll down his adorable face.  ****

Before you knew it, it was time to say your vows, and of course you wanted to say them first.  You took his hand in yours and started speaking.  "Matthew Espinosa, you have been my best friend since day one, and I loev you with all my heart.  I still remember when we were at Cam's house and we played spin the bottle.  When I spun, is pointed towards you.  Kinda like it pointed towards my future, huh?"  He laughed at your cheesiness.  Before speaking these next few words, you smiled at the ground and started to blush.  "And most importantly, I remember the day I realized I was completely in love with you.  We were laying at the beach at about midnight listing what we loved about each other, and what we couldn't stand.  You picked me up laughing and threatened to throw me into the salty water.  At that moment I realized that I was in love with my best friend."  You could tell he was barely crying, but it was adorable.

Then it was time to say his vowels to you.  "Y/N, you've been my best friend since day one.  I honestly dont know what I'd do without you.  You turned my world completely around, in so many good ways.  I used to feel like I was alone in this world, lost in the shadows.  And then I met you, and you helped me see the light.  If it weren't for you I wouldn't be the person I was today.  I wouldn't trade you for anything, and no one could take your place.  And by the way, "I betcha I love you ten times more!"  You giggle, tearing up.  "But seriously, I love you so much."  Your'e my shoulder to cry on, my angel, and most importantly, you're mine. I love you."  Right then and there you burst out crying and Matt pulls you into a kiss telling you how much he loves you and that he's excited to spend the rest of his life with you.  

Your dream wedding had just happened.  You are now Mrs.Espinosa.