T

Hello po to everyone :)

Kamusta po kayo?

I'm okay naman po, mejo masakit nung umpisa, pero nung napagisipan ko na po ng mabuti, I finally got the point of everything.

Please read my threads on twitter, gusto ko po matulongan kayo na gumaan pakiramdam niyo and to be able to see things in a new perspective. -@MsPhilosopher16

So, talo po ako sa game ko, but I'm not sad. Kasi, alam ko na may purpose si Lord sa akin. Maybe he doesn't want me to win yet, kasi he wants me to be stronger first, gusto niya pa ako patibayin for a better future.

Same din naman po siguro kay ate Maine and kuya Alden. Kailangan muna nilang magpatalo ngayon, pero walang nagsasabing sumuko na sila. Natalo lang sila, pero pwedeng pwede pa rin lumaban at bumawi, to build up another foundation, and a better one for their future.

Kaya po, Hinga, Basa, Isip, Tayo tapos Laban.

We can do this. :)

Please read my threads on twitter po :) @MsPhilosopher16

-----------------------

March 1, 2018
10:20 am
(Richard)

Ano nangyari?

Bakit nakatunga-nga lang ako dito sa couch? Baka napagod ako... arrrrrghhh, bat ba ang makakalimutin ko lately!

I stood up and ended the conversation between me and myself. Nakakabaliw na to.

I walked to the bedroom and picked up my phone, the notebook and the pen, before briskly walking back to the living room.

I sighed and flopped down on the couch. My head hurts, it's throbbing like it was whacked by something.

I dismissed the feeling and discomfort and opened the notebook. I reread the pages and pieces once again. Then by the end of the last piece, I then took the pen and stared at the paper blankly.

Am I supposed to write again?

It's not my property.

It's not mine.

Why should I bother?

A soft gush of cool wind then brushed on my right cheek. It was the feeling of the cold ice, being sprayed on your skin. It was cold yet it felt comforting. I felt goosebumps on my back and felt my spine tingling.

For an unknown reason, I looked to my right. An empty space, an airless activity. Nothing more, nothing less.

I shrugged the strange feeling and looked back on the paper. I then felt the urge to move my hand and write the inevitable unknown.

----------------

March 1, 2018
11:02 am
(Maine)

Richard...

I'm so tired.

Love...

I'm drowning.

Lord...

I don't know what to do...

I watched Richard sat on the couch after battling with his thoughts. I figured that he thought of our little INCIDENT as a hallucination or a trick of mind.

I sat beside him as he read the entries on my book. But what actually surprised me, was when I saw a new entry with a strange yet familiar handwriting. It was Richard's.

I wasn't able to read it because he flipped the pages so fast until he stopped on a blank page.

But the last entry by Richard made me feel something strange and weird. It made me curious, like I wanted to read it over and over again. It seemed to give me the hope.

The hope that I am slowly losing.

I felt like I was hanging with him too much. I need to help resolve everything. I must get back to the house.

I slowly leaned towards Richard, with my eyes glassy with the brimming tears.

"I miss you... I miss you... But we still can't... but I Love you..." was all I could manage to say before brushing my lips against his soft cheek.

He suddenly looked towards my direction as if he felt something. It's not impossible. He might have felt that quick brush of my lips.

He shrugged and began writing on the paper.

I wanted to stay...

But I must go for now...

I must...

Just for now.

Maybe.

Maybe it will only be for now...

-----------------

Sorry po sumasabaw ang updates, I'm trying my best to find time and cope up with the story po! Huhuuuu

Hope you'll keep up with me po! Super busy ko po with training and school and requirements and taking rests in between 😂💔

Thank you po for all those who reads this story!

Kapit lang po tayo!

May lalabas na maganda out of this storm mga ate ko and kuyas :)

I promise you that.

Keep praying and keep burying SocMed with love and positivity!

Try to read my threads po, it might help you in someway po :)

Twitter-@MsPhilosopher16

Thank youuuu po!!!

💛💛💛💛💛💛