Chapter 8

Six moons later....

It was time to attack RiverClan. To bring Moonpaw home. And my kits were becoming apprentices!

"All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath High Tree for a Clan meeting!" Tigerstar yowled. "Crowkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Crowpaw. Your mentor will be Badgerwing. I hope she passes down all she knows to you. Badgerwing, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You have shown yourself to be swift and great at hunting. You will be the mentor of Crowpaw, and I expect you to pass all you know on to Crowpaw." Crowpaw touched noses with Badgerwing.

"Sharkkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Sharkpaw. Your mentor will be Mossfang. I hope she passes down all she knows to you. Mossfang, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You have shown yourself to be loyal and great at climbing. You will be the mentor of Sharkpaw, and I expect you to pass all you know on to Sharkpaw." Sharkpaw touched noses with Mossfang.

"Sparrowkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Sparrowpaw. Your mentor will be Foxtail. I hope he passes down all he knows to you. Foxtail, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You have shown yourself to be brave and great at stalking prey. You will be the mentor of Sparrowpaw, and I expect you to pass all you know on to Sparrowpaw." Sparrowpaw touched noses with Foxtail.

"Sparrowpaw! Sharkpaw! Crowpaw!" the Clan cheered.

"So, Brokenshadow, are you ready to take back Moonpaw?" Tigerstar asked me.

"Yes, I am!" I meowed.

"Good, we are going to wait in WindClan territory and take her."

We padded into WindClan and waited by the border. When Moonleaf and Smokefur got close to the border, with another apprentice, we leaped from the bushes, shrieking. 

"Don't hurt Moonleaf! We need to get her back to camp!" I yowled.

I slashed at Smokefur to get him away from Moonleaf. Then I turned and leaped onto Daisypaw. She ran away yowling. I turned to Moonleaf and saw that she was unconscious. I picked her up by the scruff and dragged her into ShadowClan camp.