Darkness with a conclusion

Dark pov

I sat in my office most nights. Amy has helped take care of Samantha while Anti is hunting, Wil has been trying to track down Dan and Arin. He got out his old glasses and Coronal outfit from when we first met. He is convinced they are hiding in the woods waiting to strike. Meanwhile I had been dealing with the sincere and deep feelings I had for Amy. I actually had feels for this girl I couldn't have. I couldn't bare to look at Samantha, knowing what happened with my own daughter. I would give anything to get back what I had. I heard a knock on the door as I was typing away. "Come in." I said emotion less. "Umm, you haven't been out of this office for three days, I brought you some food and water." Said Amy timidly. I looked up. But as soon as I saw those beautiful eyes I was lost. She, was perfect in every way. I smiled. "Thank you Amy." She look shocked. "Is something wrong?" "Oh no its just, I've never really never seen you smile before." I blushed. "I'll make sure I do that more often." She smiled and left. I sighed in happiness and pure relief. But She would never fall in love with me, I'm a monster.

Amy pov

I sat in the garden and look at the black roses, I smiled and began to pick one. But as soon as I touched it, it turned a bright vibrant shade of blue. I gasped. I heard chuckle from behind me. "So he finally fell in love once more." I turned to see Wilford behind me.