Kisses

Amy pov
He leaned in and before he could get to me I pushed my lips against his. He was surprised but slowly eased into it. He rested his hands on my waist as I clung onto his hair, his cold grey lips on mine. I knew it was wrong but, I'm a rebel. He pulled away a few minutes later. I gazed into his crimson red eyes, we stood there for awhile. "Y-you feel the same? B-but what about M-mark." I felt my skin run cold thinking about the situation I'm in,but in the end I just shrug. I lean on his shoulder watching the sunset with him. "Curious." I hear him say. "What is?" I reply. I hear his low attractive chuckle, it makes all the hairs on my neck stand up. "I never thought I would have any feels again after Te-" He stops himself. I give him a conserened look. He notices and puts his arm around me. "I mean after I was condemed here, I kidnapped you because I finally found a way to get back at Mark. I could finally get back at him for convincing his fans I was an entity that need to be stopped." I gasped. "Dark, what did he do?" I ask. "I was a shadow trapped in his mind, the romantic, rage filled, emotionless side of his mind. Only, I never hurt anyone. I never wanted to hurt anyone." He said tears rolling down his face. "The real evil one is Wilford, and the fans love him. We all are made from two things, the fans art, theorys, and marks own thoughts. Everyone thinks I am evil, but I waSN'T THE ONE WHO TOOK COUNTLESS LIVES!" He yelled crying. "And...and Google pinned the entier thing on me, but Wil stood up for me. And instead of destroing us, Wil convinced him to trapped us here in this forest not knowing the truth." I cried with him silently. "But the worst part is, he forgot. He forgot I was the first alter ego ever created, I gave him tips on his videos and when Wil came along he was like a younger brother. He forgot the countless times I comforted him or hung out with him." I hugged him. "Don't worry, everythings alright."