Love and War

Samantha pov

I was with Amy in her room, she was reading me a book. Suddenly without knowing, my eye began to bleed. Neon green blood stained the floor, Amy gasped and went to get a towel. She came back and gave me the towel, when I was done I used my magic to give it to her. But as soon as she touched it, her hand turned grey. She screamed, I opened the window crying. As I jumped out and ran, I could still here her cry's of pain. I ran and ran until my blue hoodie got caught on a branch. I tried to get it unstuck, that's when I saw a man. He looked a lot like Uncle Dark, without warning he ran over to me. I panicked and yanked off my sweater, leaving a piece of fabric behind. I looked back as I ran, but bumped into something. I fell to the ground but looked up to see my old friend, Tiny box Tim. "Timothy?" I saw tears in his eyes, but he was beaming. "How many times do I have to tell you Sammy, it's Tim." He cried helping me up and pulling me into an embrace. I cried as well before we heard an angry voice behind us. "TIM GET AWAY FROM HER!" The Dark look a like yelled. I hid behind Tim as he got closer. "You...you said they were dangerous. Dad, you lied to me!" Exclaimed Tim, his blue eyes glowing a bright gold. "YOU SAID WE WERE LOOKING FOR DAN AND ARIN! WE ARE DARK'S FOREST!" He screamed as gold transparent wings grew from his back. Without warning, Tim picked me up and flew towards the mansion. I saw my father, and my brother.