Sadness All Around Us

Chapter 4 Sadness all around us.

Three days later, Blue came to the courtyard and smiled to see the boys and Captain Treville was looking from his veranda. Blue dismounted from her horse and she walked over to Aramis and the others and then she was about to say something when she and the others heard a cry and a scream everyone ran out of the courtyard and saw a group of people surrounding this woman! Blue and the others ran toward the scene and Blue saw the woman and she reminded her of her mother and then Blue remembered it was the day her parents died. Blue stepped back from the crowd and started running, Aramis called after her but she was gone. Blue ran towards a corner and crouched down so no one could see her. Captain and the others were left at the scene and Captain told everyone to leave and they will sort it. Blue took of her cloak and she wore a tight black shirt and trousers and she whistled and her horse came and she mounted her horse and then she heard a cannon, something was wrong, she rode to the castle and all she could hear was mourning then Blue went over to one of the maids and said “what is going on” the maid only replied “The Queen’s sister is dead”. Blue turned and whistled her horse screamed and galloped off. Blue took out her musket and went to the entrance of the palace and then saw Louis Van-Mellow’s men again she could see his men was making a mess then she realized some of her men were on a assassination mission apart from a few and then she whistled loudly and out of know where her men were beside her she said “we need to be smart about this some of you creep up and assassinate make sure they don’t say a word and the others, you guys come with me, we are going straight in, whatever you, don’t let them reach the Palace. All her men nodded meanwhile Captain Treville got on his horse and rode to the Palace and warned the King and Queen and the Cardinal brought them to safety and Captain’s Blue guards scattered around the Palace and outside the entrance of the palace. Meanwhile the musketeers geared up stepped into the battle ground and started firing. As Louis Van- Mellow’s men started reducing meanwhile Blue was firing and so were her men, she slowly looked around and she saw some of her men being shot and falling to the ground. She looked up and she saw Aramis and the others. In the matter of fact she looked around and the men she brought with her, they were all dead but the others they assassinated all of their men, only a few returned. Blue fell to her knees she closed her eyes and started screaming. Captain Treville mounted his horse and searched Paris and some Blue guards were following him and they were scanning the area. It was finally over and the musketeers went back to the courtyard and Blue finally stopped screaming she looked up and she saw someone standing over her, it was Captain Treville, she looked up and he offered his hand she grabbed it and he pulled her up. Captain Treville pulled her into a hug, Blue didn’t refuse. Captain whispered “you thought nobody would have remembered, your parent’s anniversary.” Blue nodded and then replied “I can’t do this anymore, being a musketeer reminds me of everything that happened in the past, the memories are all catching up on me. Every time a assassinate someone it triggers my mind to remember the day they died.” Blue whistled for her horse and she detached herself from the hug and then said “tell the Queen I will always be watching out for her, I need to go to England and sort something out I will be back in a couple of months I am estimating three months, also tell Aramis and everybody else that I had fun with them.” she lifted her hood an mounted her horse and she looked back one last time towards Captain Treville and once last time at the castle. Then smiled and rode off.

Captain Treville rode back to the courtyard and dismounted and the first person to say anything was Athos “where is Blue?” Captain then replied “Blue has gone on a trip she will be back in a few months”. “Why couldn’t Blue say that in person, she is grownup, she acts like she is a ten year old- “THAT’S ENOUGH ARAMIS!” Captain Treville looked at Aramis and said “Get out of my sight”. Aramis obeyed and stormed out of the courtyard. No one said anything after that. Captain Treville, stormed into his office and slammed the door behind him. Two days later it was the day of the Queens sister funeral everyone had to be there!! Captain Treville and Aramis still weren’t talking and they stood in a line while the coffin went by all the musketeers and the guards saluted. The Queen and the King walked slowly behind the carriage.  Even though Blue was meant to be in London she didn’t want to miss the funeral for the world she was on top of a roof and she saluted and then she said to herself “your majesty I wish I was with you right now, you treated me like I was your own daughter, I should have never of left you. I am sorry.” The King and the Queen had a private service without the public and the musketeers. Tears came rolling down Blue’s cheeks but she looked in the sky and whispered “I know you are looking down on me mum and dad I wish you were here, Your majesty rest in peace”. Blue jumped of the roof and landed on her horse, she kicked the side of her horse and now her final destination Is England.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed that chapter sorry it was a bit short! I have had so many mind blocks, my brain struggled to write this chapter, I hope you enjoy chapter 5 I will make sure it will have a lot of romance and it will be a lot longer than chapter 4.