Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Stella's P.O.V.

I finally stopped running after I crossed the boarder a few hours ago. I sat by a small stream to rest.

We shouldn't have to keep going through all of this.

I know Lex... I'm sorry you got me as your human...

Don't apologize for that! You are great Stella and don't let what that stupid Alpha said hurt you.

Thanks Lexa.

No problem girly.

I was brought out of our conversation when I heard a twig snap. I jumped to my feet and looked around. A large brown wold with white around his right eye, the tip of his left ear, and his whole back right leg, walked out. Followed by a black and white wolf and a fully chocolate brown wolf. The two wolves beside him growled. They looked like they were having a mind link conversation. The one in front ran behind a tree, my guess was to shift back to human form. He walked back out with only sweatpants on and wow was he hot!

"Shift." He growled. I flinched and I saw his face turn from cruel to confused. "Take this and shift back." He threw a shirt at me and I took it without remembering I had my own clothes. I did as he said and came back with the shirt on. "Who are you?" He looked my over as he walked forward. I noticed both the other two had shift back and were also wearing only sweatpant. Wait do those say what I think the say. "Hogwarts sweatpants?" I questioned the guy who was wearing them and he laughed. "Yes beautiful they are Hogwarts sweatpants." I froze and blushed a little. The guy in front growled and I jumped again. "I asked who you are rouge." He said. I sighed. "I.. I'm Stella... I am from the Howlers pack... Alpha.." I could tell by his voice that he was an Alpha. "Why are you so far from your territory?" He asked me. "I.. I ran away.." I said quietly. "Why?" His face softened as we spoke. "M... my pack... they.. they beat me... I found my mate.... he found out I was the pack omega and he left me.." I started to cry as I spoke. I suddenly froze as I felt a bunch of arms go around me. I look up too see all 3 men around me, and hugging me. The Alpha pulled away and so did one of the others but the one wearing Hogwarts sweatpants held on to me. "I'm so sorry Stella." He said softly. I smiled. "Its ok..." I hugged him back before pulling away and looked at the Alpha. "I'll leave now Alpha..." I turn to walk away only to be grabbed again. "Stella. Would you like to join my pack?" I froze. I never expected this. Maybe I would have a better life here. No more beatings no more chances of death. I turn back to him. "I would love to." I hugged him and he jumped in surprise before hugging me back with a smile. "Welcome to the Black Sky pack Stella." I pulled away and looked at him in shock. "B.. Black Sky?" They were the second most powerful pack in the world under Black Rose. "Yes. My name is Titus Blackwell, but you can call me Tate." He smiled. Tate had jet black hair with blood red tips and deep chocolate brown eyes. Hogwarts pants came closer. "I'm the Beta! Samuel Davis, Sam for short." He smiled at me as well. Sam had dirth blonde hair and pale gray eyes. "And I'm Bruno Dunne, Third." Said the last one. Bruno was very tall with lights brown hair and matching brown eyes. "I'm Stella Shay, daughter of the Howlers Third, Alan Shay, but I was cast as the omega after my mother died. They all blamed me for the rogues killing her... she was protecting me...." I looked down at the ground as tears fell from my eyes. I felt a hand on my cheek and looked up to see Tate leaning down to look at me. "Nobody will ever hurt you again Stella. I swear." He smiled at me and I nodded. "Come on." He slid his arm around my waist and lift me off my feet carrying me bridal style. I saw Sam and Bruno speaking quietly. My eyes were barely open when I heard Tate laugh. "Get some sleep. I've got you. You're safe with me." I nodded and let sleep take over.

NEXT CHAPTER! Comment what you think and maybe message me if you've got any ideas for me!