5; yellow

Star.

Sitting next to Derek and not caring at all, I chomp off my food

Sitting next to Derek and not caring at all, I chomp off my food. I know, very women like. Stiles sat on the other side of Derek. Rafael was sitting across us, and Scott was still not here.

"So, uh... Miguel. What did you say your last name was again?" Rafael asked him.

"Oh, it's uh, Juarez Cinqua Tiago." Stiles mumbled and I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"That's a mouthful. How do you spell that?" Rafael asked again.

Derek looked at Stiles, making a face. Stiles gave me the "help me" look and I swallowed the food in my mouth.

"Phonetically." I answered, eating again.

"Mr. McCall, you're an FBI agent?" Derek asked, looking at his badge.

Stiles' eyes widen in panic as Rafael nodded. Then he started murmuring. "He's low. Very low level. He doesn't even have a voice."

"So, do you investigate murderers?" Derek asked, ignoring Stiles.

Rafael nodded. "Sometimes. When it's a federal crime."

"What about fires?"

I choked on the egg roll I was eating, getting a weird look from Derek and Rafael.

"Oh, my God. I wonder where Scott is. Shouldn't Scott be here by now?" Stiles said with his mouth full and I nodded.

"We should call him," I said, drinking water.

"What kind of fires are you talking about?" Rafael continued on, ignoring Stiles and I.

"Do you know anything about the Hale fire?"

My eyes widen and I stood up, stuttering. "I, uh... I gotta go pee."

Then I ran into Scott's room, bringing out my phone and calling him. But he wasn't answering.

——

I jumped in surprise when Derek came inside Scott's room, dragging Stiles along with him. He shoved my brother into the wall, and I felt anger radiation through him.

"Woah, woah, Derek. Calm down." I said, standing up and walking towards them slowly.

"Okay, I didn't lie. I omitted certain truths. Vital truths, now that I think about it." Stiles said as his face was pressed even further onto the wall.

I grabbed Derek's shoulder, him turning to look at me and I made my eyes glow at him. He let Stiles go and I removed my hand from his shoulder. I went over to Stiles, grabbing his arm.

"Are you okay?" I asked him and he nodded.

"I don't want to talk to you. I want to talk to the alpha. I'll talk to Scott!" Derek snapped at the two of us.