Chapter Two:

Arthur sat quietly in his apartment. He didn't have class today, so he was left sitting alone. With a sigh he got up and walked around the house, now and then looking out the buildings windows, finding it a nice and bright day. "Hm, maybe I should walk.." He murmured. "Get some ideas." And with that he went to his room and readied himself before heading out with his bag.

It was a nice looking day, but the weather wasn't the greatest. It was pretty cold and Arthur didn't dress appropriately for the weather. Black cut up skinnies, a large hoodie, and boots  weren't the best around this time in season. "Bloody- 'ell, why does it always have to be cold.." He grumbled and turned to the closest coffee shop. He hasn't been here before so it was new to him. He sighed when the warmth of the building made contact with his skin. "Why hello! Welcome to the horse shoe caffè!" A cheery voice shouted a welcome. "What would you like? A strong hot cup of- wait, you seem more like a tea man, what kind do you want, we have many to choose!" The person at the counter started to go off on a tangent, talking about teas and other drinkables. "Uhm, pardon? Can I get an earil gray with two cubs of sugar and a hint of cream?" The worker quickly stopped and wrote down the order. "Any pasters?" They questioned. "Ah... a Danish please, strawberry?" The worker nodded and quickly took the order to the back and Arthur paid when the bounce worker. Soon Arthur settles down near the window with a sigh. "Here you are, an earil gray and Danish." A calmer worker had taken the rappied fired one's place. "Thank you." A hum of acknowledgment left the work and he left the Brit to his order.

Arthur pulled out his sketch book, finding it better to work in the coffee shop that he was bound to viset again. He started to work on a few random sketches, now and then pulling his cup up to his lips to drink the well prepared tea. Unaware that he was being watched by a regular of the caffè. The regular found this a great convenience to see the Brit here. Quietly the man stands and walks over, settling down in the chair infront of The working young adult. "Surprised to find you here." He says his book down and peaks over the sketches. Arthur's head snapped up in his own surprise. "Erhm, Mr.Bonnefoy? W-hat are you-" "Doing here? Well you see Lapin, I come here after I teach French class or art." The teacher glances up when the worker comes by with his order and leaves it to him. "Oh.." Arthur mumbled and started to snack on his Danish he had ordered. "But. I think I should be the one asking you that." The teacher leand forward. "So, why are you here and.... in those clothes? Hmm?" Arthur slightly huffed. "One. I'm just out and about. Two it got cold so I came in here for a good cup of tea and some relaxation." The Frenchman nods, eyes bever leaving the Briton. "Hmm, so about my offer?" He questioned. "I'm... not sure, is it like an apprenticeships?" The teacher thought for a bit. "Yes... in a way." Arthur nodded. "I'll accept then." He didn't know what his teacher was planing, but if it would help him with his art then he was up for it. "Ah wonderful. Can you... start today maybe?" Mr.Bonnefoy leand forward while Arthur thought. The Brit shrugged. "I have nothing better to do." "Excellent. Are you ready to go then?" Arthur have a nod then put his sketchbook away and quickly finished off his tea before joining Mr.Bonnefoy in standing. The older waved Arthur forward letting him leave first, he followed behind closely. "This way." The Frenchman corrected the Briton by placing a hand on his shoulder. Arthur nodded and kept in pace. The walk was short which was a good thing for Arthur, when they arrived he was already shivering.

"Cold?" His teacher questioned. Arthur nodded and tried to rub warthm back into his arms. The Frenchman pulled the smaller into his arms, using his warmth to warm Arthur. The Briton was to surprised, he waited a bit before pulling away. "T-thanks.. Mr.Bonnefoy." The teacher smiled and clasped him over the shoulder. "You're welcome and... call me Francis." The Briton nodded. "Alright.. Francis."

The day was spent talking over art supplies and what Arthur wanted to do after classes. Some how mentions of relationships were brought up, but Arthur was clueless to what his teacher asked. Soon the teacher takes Arthur home and wishes him well. While Francis drives back, his mind was in the young adult.