Chapter Four:

"Bloody hell! We're late!" Arthur jolted out of bed and shoved a startled Frenchman out of bed. "Que? Arthur there's-" He was cut off by a pillow being thrown at him. "Fran-" A hand clasped over Arthur's mouth, the owner of it sighed. "Cher. There's non classes today." A confussed look was left on Arthur's face. "Wait- Why in God's name were you in bed with me!" Arthur screamed and almost hit Francis with a pillow again. "Cher, calm down. You were cold and you asked me to join you." The Frenchman explained while trying to calm the blushing Briton. "Nothing happened." Francis assured the younger, who sighed and stepped away. "Sorry.. just surprised me." He murmured. Arthur turned away and started down the stairs, Francis following after him.

What had happened that night was, when Francis had taken Arthur home the snow had made the roads hazardous or to Arthur they seemed so. This left Francis sleeping on the couch due to Arthur's orders, which Francis was more than happy to stay. Later on in the night Arthur was getting cold and his mound of blankets weren't helping him, so he went down stairs and forced Francis upstairs to share the bed with him. A small reminder that Arthur was half asleep when he forced Francis upstairs.

"I'll be cooking today." Arthur said as he pulled out multiple ingredients. "Cher, why don't you let moi cook? Oui?" He didn't know of Arthur cooking skills, but he wanted to cook for Arthur. He always enjoyed the Brit's expressions when he ate his cooking. "Nope, I'm cooking for you this morning so suck it up." Arthur huffed and started to 'cook.' Francis was about to say something, but shut his mouth. He could already see the outcome of this mornings breakfast. "Arthur, the burner is up to high." Francis mumbled and turned it down for the Brit, only to get a scoff. "It's fine, ju-" Francis yet again clamped a hand over the Briton's mouth. "Shh. I'll cook." He removed his hand and started to deal with what Arthur had... made. "Alright. It's clear you can't cook." The teacher sighed and the Briton huffed, rolling his eyes. "But. You're lucky I'm here." He hummed and pulled Arthur close, turning the Brit's face red. "F-Francis-" A small kiss was placed onto Arthur's forehead. The blush only grew on the Brit's face. "Arthur?" Francis questioned and pulled away some. "I- uhm... the foods burning." Francis head snapped away from Arthur and looked over at his art that was 'burning.' "Cher it's f-" Francis was cut off by a soft pare of lips, his eyes widened in surprise, but didn't pull away he only joined into the kiss, pulling the Briton closer. Francis threw all his passion into the kiss, deepening it along with dominating the kiss, Arthur seemed to weaken into it. Soon the two split away panting and gazing at one another. "Arthur, you're a fine work of art." Francis murmured and looked over Arthur's blushing face. "Thank you... you're not bad yourself." Before another kiss could be shared a timer went off telling the two the food needed to be removed. "Pesky device." Francis grumbled and shut it off. The Briton smiled slightly and drifted away from the kitchen. He settled down in the living room, waiting for Francis to be done with his cooking.