Chpt 2:

Selena's POV:

Me, Harry and Luke were talking and making some plans. "so the movies it is" I said, harry got up and picked me up "let us just get ready" he said "alright" he said "take your time". I smiled and said thanks.

I went to my room and got changed ready quickly. I got out brushed my teeth cause I just ate then went and knocked on harrys door "come in" he said, I came in and saw him shirtless "Damn!" I said, he laughed, I laughed too "soo...Luke is pretty cute" I said joking around with him "not as cute as me, right?" he asked "uh...huh! Yeah yeah totally" I said, he looked at me with a serious face "im kidding, im kidding" I laughed, he nodded "Good! Cause I am cute" he said "I mean if I were a girl, I'd date me, i mean who wouldn't" he said "alot of girls" i said "What?" he said "nothing! Hurry up" i said, he put his shirt on and some black jeans, we both got out seeing Luke on his phone "Hey!" we said "hey, are you ready?" he asked "yup."i said "me too" harry said "alright, well let's go" Luke said, he walked ahead of use, me and harry both locked our hands together and walked behind him.

We got into Harry's car and drove ahead of Luke, "lets play some music" i said turning the radio on and "heart attack" played from Demi Lovato "The feelings got lost in my lungs! Their burning id rather it be numb!" i sang singing along "shut up! You can't sing" he said "JERK!" i said, he kissed my cheek and continued to drive.

At the theaters:

"what should we watch?" harry asked "I kind of dont want to see a movie!" Luke said "but-" "how about we go the arcade?" he asked "alright?" harry said. We went to a pool game "ouu let me try, let me try" I said "ok." Luke said, "I need to go to the washroom" harry said "dont be long" I said "ok" he said, he kissed my cheek and went off "how do we-" "here" Luke said going behind me and putting me in position "uhm. Ok" I said, he put his hand over mine and put his other hand on my elbow "then you just, hit it!" he said "Their you go!" he said letting go of me "Wow! Im good!" I said forgetting about what he did "yeah!" he said, harry came back out "I did it I got to balls in 2 holes aah!" I said "Wow! Im impressed" he said, i gave him a hug and did it again, alone because I wasn't comfortable with Luke holding me.

Harry's POV:

I was watching selena play pool, she hit the ball and yelled "Yes!!" he said, i went up to her and asked her if she wants to play basketball "Yess" she said, I lead her to the basketball station, she threw balls and balls but none went in the net "Wow! I suck" I said "here, ill show you" I said, i went behind her & put her in position, she looked back to me & i smiled at her "then SHOOT!" I said & got it in the net. Selena's POV:

"WOW, we make such a good team" I said "Yeah, I know" he said grabbing onto my waist and pulling me in for a kiss. He broke the kiss and hugged me, I hugged back and asked if we could go eat lunch, "alright, lets go, you coming Ashton?" he asked "yeah" Luke said

Harry's POV:

we started to eat at a table at KFC until look started talking to us "guys, I just want to tell you something, Im glad, im hanging out because their something i need to say, im moving back home, in Toronto" he said "oh? Really? We barely hanged out, this is the first one in a long time, when are you moving?" i asked "tomorrow, im of in the morning" he said "oh, well we'll miss you" i said, Luke smiled "ill miss you guys too"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its kind of boring now, but it's going to get better soon, I just want you guys to userstand what's happening and to give you clues of who could be the one texting harry :)

VOTE&&COMMENT :D thanks!