Chpt 3:

Selena's POV:

I woke up the next day at 12PM "woah!" I said I got up and went to the kitchen and I saw harry sleeping on the couch while the tv was on. I changed the channel and got a blow horn and blew it in his face, he jumped off the couch, i laughed like a manacain, "SHIT SELENA!!" ge said "morning!!" I yelled

Harry's POV:

I got up to check the time on my phone and saw 11 missed calls "holy" I whispered, it was anonymous, I didn't bother calling back, I put it back down"so lukes probably in his way to Toronto" selena said "yup, im going to miss him" I said "yeah, well I barely know him so, me ehh not so much, but he is really nice" she said, "your a loser" he said "ouch!!" she said, I heard my phone vibrate"oh, its probably Luke texting me" I said "run...Run...RUN....Slow ass!" she said "shut up, your turtle!" he said, she burst into laughter "says the guy who walks like one" she said "Ouuu buuurn!" i said, she laughed again, i checked my phone and it was from like, it said •hey, just got on the plane, kind of got here late, just want to let you know, ill miss you guys, have a great, day!• i wrote back to him •hey! And alright! we'll Miss you too, hope you get their safely• i sent the message and went to selena, "who was it she asked "ah, it was Luke, hes in the hospital!" i said "WHAT! What Happened??" she asked "JUST KIDDING" he said "Harry you jerk!!" she said hitting me with a pillow "hey, ey ey ey ow ow ow!!" i said trying to get to he, i got to her face and kissed her, she kissed back, i got over her, and started to touch up her leg, then i stopped at her waist after a while, "Me. You. Bed. Now!" i asked "NO!" she said, i laughed "and why not!?" i asked"cause, im a virgin, im not ready!" she said, i mocked her "suck it up" i said attacking her lips, and carried her to get on my lap, she pulled away "harry! I said im not ready" she said, "I know, im just playing! I respect that, i won't force you" I said "thank you!" she said "no matter how much I want to-" "HARRY!!" she yelled not wanting to hear what i wanted to say, "ok! Ok!" i said "you nasty" she said "ew! Is that suppose to be 'raven'? " i asked "yeaah!" she said "...i was good right??" she asked "no, no you weren't!" he said"you know what! Fuck you fuck you harry" she said "i love you too!" i said, "aww! I can't be so HAPPY with you" she said "I WOOVE YOU!!" he said "aww, i WOVE you to" she said "ok Good" I said, she winked at me.

I heard my phone ding, I got up to check it, it was a private name and private number, I wonder who its could be, i opened it up and read it in my head "YOUR with selena?! Ew. Your to good for her". I gasped "what's wrong harry?" selena asked "nothing!, just a text from...my ...mom" I said "are you sure?" she asked "uhh...yeah! " i said "ok!" she said "come sit with me" she said "yeah. I love you selena, you mean the world to me, dont let anyone tell you your not worth it cause you are, were a perfect match" I said "ok! harry? Are uhh...are you ok?" she asked "yeah! Im AMAZING, because your with me" I said giving her a hug

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it :) VOTE&COMMENT tell me what you think!!

Thanks!

Xoxo Oreo Cookie (*my new nickname*) :P