AUTHORS NOTE!! A HUGE thanks!

Thank you guys soo much for reading my books, 'The Escape' got A LOT of vote and A LOT of comments! Thank you soo much. I would also like to thank @SwaggyBelieber12 for letting me write the book and giving it to me👌

I just wanted to let you guys know that, this book may be more than 30 chapters, I just want to be up for a challenge.

I already have Chpt 12&13 ready for you guys, I'll post it later on today! 👌👍👌👍👌 So be attentive! Thanks again!

Thanks for voting and commenting they mean a lot! Love you guys!! 😘👍😘👍😘

You guys do not know how much you really mean to me, im so new and almost at 200 votes! Thats INCREDIBLE!! I owe it ALL to Bitchdoe, she is the one who inspired me to write after my friends told me allll about her books, so i was tempted to make a wattpad for her books and she inspired me to make this book "one step closer" and she is just really amazing! 

Ok anyways.. this Authors note is only recommended to my reader, and to the people who have just started to read. This is my first time doing an authors note, so i really dont know what to say, but thank you!

Im GLAD you guys are enjoying my books and messaging me your feedback, dont be afraid to tell me your thoughts, it just makes me a better reader, i learn more and more from you guys so tell me if i made a mistake, which is ok cause we ALL make mistakes, i know i put "ashton" in my book but that was because i was going to put Ashton instead of luke, but thanks for pointing it out!

People have been messaging me saying that, a person has been rude to me, but thats ok, he/she is just being honest, and thats ok, i agree with them instead of making things worse, thanks for being there for me:)

So i hope you guys enjoy chpt 12 thats  going to be updated SOON!! 

and...

....

uhh...

...

thanks again...!!!

For more AMAZIING books check out

--> @bitchdoe 's HARLENA books she such a great writer, I already read ALL her books!

--> @RaRa_Pena97 for ARIANA books! She has a book coming out which sounds AMAZIING

--> SellySel123 She's amazing too! I love her books! I could read them all day

And --> SwaggyBelieber because she's really sweet and her book 'Summer love' is soo cute!

Thanks again!!

oh...and i will be making an instagram acc and twitter :) be updtaed for that too!! :DD LOLZ thaanks again!