Chapter Sixteen (Edit Coming Soon)

*Victoria's pov*

So much happened yesterday. I met Llana. She's a sweetheart. She's shy at first but gosh, she's such a little chatter bug when you get to know her!

But I'm also confused. I got home after shopping and saw Jc cuddling with some girl on the couch. Karma I guess. But it still hurt.

I tip toed to my room and slowly closed the door, locking it behind me. in tossed my shopping bags on the floor and walked over to my bed, flopping down on it.

I turned so I was on my back and staring up at the ceiling. Silent tears slid down my face. I put my hands on my tummy, rubbing small circles.

"I guess we're only meant to be a family of three kiddos. Sorry to disappoint you with the fact that I'm your Mommy. You both deserve so much better."

And I meant that. They did. I wasn't ready to take care of two babies by myself. But karma. Karma karma karma. I deserve for everything bad to happen to me. The only thing that's been good is the fact I'll have the twins soon. That's it. And my new friends. But other then that... Maybe I would've been better off ending it when I had the chance.

--------------------------------------------

*Connor's pov*

I walk to the living room and notice Jc with a random girl.

"Who the he'll is that?" I ask opening my can of Arizona.

"Hi! I'm Chanelle! Jc's girlfriend." She smiled at me before giving Jc a quick kiss.

Which he gladly returned.

I cleared my throat. "What about Victoria?" I took a sip of my drink.

"Shut the fuck up Connor. Clearly I was lying. She needed to be taught a lesson. She's a slut." Jc pulled Chanelle closer to him.

"What happened to the old Jc?" I rushed off to Victoria's room.

********

I knocked on her door. "Vic? It's Connor. Open up kiddo."

I heard shuffling, the click of a lock, and some more shuffling.

I walked in and closed the door behind me. I set my drink on her desk and sat next to her on the bed. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into me.

Yeah she has been with a few guys. And yes she's been rude lately. But she's still Vic. Same old Vic that I've known forever.

"Connor. I want to change. I don't want to be... this anymore." She cried into my shoulder.

"Shh. Shh. It's okay. You're okay. You don't need to change a thing." I smoothed her long hair with my hand.

"That's a lie Connor. We all know it." She nuzzled closer to me.

I didn't bother to say anymore. I knew she was tired. I could tell. I layed her down and covered her with all of her blankets. I kissed her forehead and walked to her door.

"Stay with me." She reached her arms out to me like a little kid begging for candy.

I nodded my head and walked over. I layed down next to her and scooted under the covers. I layed a hand around her waist and she cuddle up close to me. Not leaving an inch of space between us. I wrapped my arm snug around her. Soon I heard her breathing go soft.

"Sleep good Vic." Then I dozed off myself.

__________________________________________

I'M SO SORRY THAT IT TOOK FOREVER TO UPLOAD AND THAT ITS SHORT.

I've had so much testing. I'm barley finding time to write. But good news!

I have about three more weeks of school left!!

That means I'm all yours this summer. But it doesn't mean I'm gonna be writing 24/7 cause I have friends. And a new love interest (:

Yes. Sadly Ryan and I didn't work out. But we're still very good friends.

I might tell you who the new guy is next update. For now its a secret (;

Another thing!!

Please (if you can and want) Make some covers for the story!

I'd be happy to show off your amazing work.

Just make a cover and send it to my kik (OhSnapItsVictoria123) and I'll set it up.

I think this story deserves a new cover. Of course I'll always keep the original.

Speaking of new things....

OVER 3,400 READS!?!?

Thank you guys so so much! I never even expected to get this far. You don't know how much this means to me.

I take my writing extremely seriously. And to know that all of you guys are reading my book and sharing it with friends... It means the world to me. it really does.

Thank you guys so much.

Until next update~

ilyasm

~Victoria