Chapter Twelve (Edit Coming Soon)

THIS CHAPTER IS FROM TREVOR'S POV. THE WHOLE THING. SO I'M NOT GONNA BOTHER PUTTING "TREVOR'S POV"

------------------------------------------

I know one thing for sure.

I hate Dan.

How could he cheat on Victoria like that? What an ass.

After we all noticed Victoria fell asleep, we went into her room. God was it a mess. Then again, she did have a break down. We all started cleaning it up. Connor put the ripped up paper in the trashcan. Kian fixed her bed. Ricky cleaned up the broken statue and bracelets. And I took care of the picture frame.

"Hey guys, I know where those marks on her hand came from." I showed the guys the broken glass that had dry blood on it.

"I can't believe she had the capability of doing all this destruction." Connor said shaking his head.

"I heard her screaming when I was standing outside her door." Ricky ran a hand through his hair. "I think she might have been talking about the baby." Ricky went back to picking up the tiny pieces of ceramic giraffe.

"I wonder what she's gonna do with it. She obviously isn't ready to be a mother." Kian started to help Connor with the paper.

"Maybe I could help." I shrugged as I took the picture out up the frame and crumpled it in my hand.

"You Trevor? You're only 15. You're no more ready to take care of a child than she is." Ricky said, turning to me.

"Wow. That's always hung over my head isn't it? I'm only 15. No one else is stepping up to help her! I suppose you guys are too scared? Hell, I am too. But at least I try. Which is more than I can say for the three of you. Jc and Sam would agree with me!" I tossed the picture into the trashcan.

I stormed out of the room and into the living room.

Sam and Jc were sitting beside Victoria. She was still sleeping. I wish I was older. Even though I'm younger I'm still taller then her. I'm only a year younger. So maybe... No. I may be turning 16 next week, but that means nothing. She doesn't even like me like that.

I walked over and kissed her on the forehead. All six of us are really protective over her. She's like our little sister.

"Where did you guys go?" I asked them as I sat in a chair.

"We went to have a "talk" with Casper Lee." Jc uses air quotes. He set his arm back down and started running his fingers threw Victoria's hair.

"What did you do!?" I asked, a look of shock and horror on my face.

"Chill down bro. I'm just messin with ya. All we did was tell how to treat girls with care and respect. Then we left." Jc shrugged at me.

Well thank god they didn't do anything to hurt the little shit. "Hey guys, when's Phil gonna be back?" I looked at the time on my phone. It's been five hours.

"He left for a month. Him, Marcus, and Alfie went to America for some YouTube thing." Sam replied, flipping through the t.v. channels.

"Why didn't Dan go?" I said bitterly. I hated that man.

"Wow. We're gettin fierce. He didn't go cause be didn't want to. Are you mad at Dan?" Jc asked raising a brow.

"I'll explain later. When Victoria goes with some friends again. It's best she doesn't hear." I stood up and gave her another kiss on the forehead.

That poor girl. She's been through hell and back.

Three times.

-----------------------------------------

ASDFGHJKL!!!! TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY!!!!

YOU GUYS SHOULD LOVE ME TO DEATH RIGHT NOW!!!

WHO'S THE BEST!?!?!

Who do y'all ship together???

Tell me in the comments below!!!!

Vote and Comment my lovely faces!!!!

ilyasm

-Victoria xx