Chapter Nine (Edit Coming Soon)

*Dan's pov*

I'm still playing GTA 5 when I feel Vici start to stur. I look down to see her blue eyes on me. I smile.

"Well good morning princess." I say while kissing her forehead.

"What time is it baby? And what day is it?" She says in her sleepy voice. It was so cute!

"Umm.... 11:35pm. On a Friday." I say looking at my IPhone.

"What!?" She jumped out of bed and ran to her room.

What was that? I paused the game and followed her. I came in just in time to see her take out a picture, tears falling down her cheeks. I go and sit next I her. I rub my hand on her back to calm her.

"Babe, what's wrong? Who's that in the picture?" I say pointing to a little boy and girl.

She looked up at me, her once beautiful blue eyes a silver grey. They change color?

"That's my little brother." She sniffed and leaned her head on my shoulder.

"You have a little brother? Where is he?" I asked her, holding her close.

"He uh... He died when I was 10. He was 4. He um. H-He got can-cancer." She was choking on her sobs.

"Oh my god. Victoria I'm so sorry love. I'm sorry I asked." I turned myself to her and pulled her on my lap, rocking her back and forth.

"Dan. It's okay. You didn't know. I um. I wrote this song when I turned 14. When I could actually write good music." She unfolded a piece of paper and handed it to me.

I looked at her. The song was titled Ronan. (A/N I know it's a song by Taylor Swift but for this story Victoria wrote it. Have a problem? Then stop reading!) I'm assuming her brother's name was Ronan. This is how the song went.

I remember your bare feet down the hallway.

I remember your little laugh.

Race cars on the kitchen floor, plastic dinosaurs.

I love ya to the moon and back.

I remember your blue eyes, looking into mine.

Like we had our secret club.

I remember you dancin, before bed time.

Then jumpin on me wakin me up.

I can still feel ya hold my hand, little man.

And even that moment I knew.

You fought it hard like an army guy.

Remember I leaned in and whispered to you.

Come on baby with me we're gonna fly away.

From here.

You were, my best 4 years.

I remember the drive home.

When the blind hope, turned to cryin and screamin why.

Flowers piled up in the worst way.

No one knows what to say.

When a beautiful boy dies.

It's about to be Halloween.

You could be anything, you wanted if you were still here.

I remember the last day, when I kissed your face.

And whispered in your ear.

Come on baby with me we're gonna fly away.

From here.