Chapter Fourteen (Edit Coming Soon)

*Vici's pov*

I can't believe it. I don't have a baby. I never ever saw this coming....

I don't have a baby.

I have two.

Twins. I have twins. They can't tell the gender yet. Jc was excited. Should I be excited? Of course I should be. I'm going to have two gorgeous children. Casper's children... That's why they're going to be gorgeous. Does Casper really not want them? I mean... I know he's only 18 but still... And Dan is definitely out of the question. I don't want him around my children at all. And then there's Jc. God I feel like a slut.

Which I guess I am one.

I'm pregnant with Casper's baby-babies. I dated Dan. And now I'm somewhat dating Jc. Three guys in a month. What the actual fuck.

"Uhm. Victoria?" Jc walked in slowly and closed the door.

I was lying in my bed looking up at the ceiling when he came in. I turned my head. "Yeah?"

He walked over and sat down next to me. He placed a hand on my stomach. "We need to talk. About us. It's all good things I swear."

I lightly giggled at how he defended himself. "I get Jc." I smiled, "What's up?"

He looked around and then pulled me up. He hugged me close for a minute. It was a tight embrace. I could smell the body wash he used earlier today. His hair smelled like apples and Old Spice.

He pulled away. "I love you Victoria. I know its been said many times to you. By the wrong people. But I... I mean it. I want you in my life forever. I know you just got out of a relationship with Dan. So I'll wait until you're ready. Because that's how much I care." He finished off with his side smile.

I pulled him in for another hug. "Thank you Jc. And soon I'll be ready."

Soon I will be.

-----------------------------------

*Zoë's pov*

I heard what Dan did to Victoria. What an ass! Ugh. How dare he think he could get away with something like that!? She needs some serious girly time.

I grabbed my phone from the table and dial her number.

*ring ring* *ring ring* *ring ring*

"Hello?" She said into the phone.

"Hey! It's Zoë!" I said cheerfully into the phone.

"Oh hey! What's up?" I heard some shuffling around and pots banging.

"I was wondering, if you'd like to have a girls day with me?" I looked down at my peachy pink nails.

"Yeah! That sounds fun. I'll be ready in twenty minutes." I heard everything drop and running feet.

"Okay. I'll be on my way now then!" I yelled into the phone.

We said our goodbyes and hung up. I went to my room and grabbed my black and white stripped leather jacket. I put on my black ankle boots and grabbed my car keys. I walked to my door when Joe and Casper sprinted in.

"Hey Zoë." Joe said in between pants.

"Hi there-Zozo." Said Casper with his hands on his knees.

Whatever trouble you've managed to get into, I want no part of. I have plans with Victoria and I don't want to be late."

Casper tensed up when I mentioned her name. I smirked over at him with an evil smirk.

"Oh Casper! Did you hear the news? Victoria has twins!" And with that, I walked out the door and headed to my car.

I got in and started the engine. I hope he has fun with that bit of information.

----------------------------

*Dan's pov*

"Aye mate. You seem down?" Jonsey handed me a cup of light brown liquid.

I took a long sip. Letting the bitter taste sting my throat as it slid down.

"Rough couple of days mate." I shook my head, replaying the event that took place a few days ago.

"Need to talk? I can spare some time." He looked down at his watch.

I looked up at him. "I cheated on the greatest girl in the world. And she's pregnant. And now she hates me. And the worst part, it's twins" I held my face between my hands.

"They yours?" He asked me bringing out a bowl of nuts.

I shook my head. "I almost wish they were. Maybe then I wouldn't have done what I did."

Jonsey grabbed a nut and cracked it open. "Did you make it official with this chick? Actually ask if she'd be your girl?"

"Well... no not really. She asked if she was my girl, and I said she was." I shrugged to myself and grabbed a nut.

"Then you've got nothing to worry about. They weren't yours. And that 'thing' you two had wasn't official. So stop beatin yourself up and find a chick. The place is crawlin with 'em tonight." He grabbed another handful of the snack and walked off.

I guess he was right. Wasn't he? Of course he was. Jonsey's 25 and is in college. He knows what's what.

I walked off deeper into the club. Who needs Victoria? Not me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY IT WAS SHORT

But I was having like, writers block or something. Ughh I got so annoyed when I couldn't think of anything good.

So sorry this is sucky.

But on a happier note..... There's a special someone in my life :3 We've been together a couple weeks and I'm seriously so much happier now that I have him (:

Sorry that I got all mushy on ya cx

I'm not sure when the next chapter will be up. Maybe in about a week or two.

DON'T HATE ME PLEASE.

But anywhoooo,

I love all your lovely faces<3

Favorite and comment!

don't forget to vote c:

ilyasm

~Victoria Damon xx