This is not what i wanted

Chapter 1 : this is so not what i wanted

Some things never happen the way i expected them to be. like me coming home today after being gone for a year and a half to live with my grandmother. my parents sent me away because of mine and my families "issues." I was greeted by my older twin brother. Which i was so happy about.

" well its been awhile since we last saw each other" he said as he pulled me into one of he's hugs that make me feel like i never left.

"But bry we face time before my flight from texas" i said as i kissed his cheek and walked out of the airport looking for his car

" over here gabs, and whatever its not the same your finally here! so are you ready to face everyone?"

As we get to the car i remember the last time i was here in California before my parents sent me away.

Mom your not being fair i dont want to go ok! Im fine!

Gabby you are not fine! you've been depressed, crying, moping around, and staying in your room since that boy broke up with you!

I have not mother! Im going to be 16 soon! Stop treating me like a child! You let Bryan do whatever he wants and hes my twin brother!

Thats it Gabriella im going to call you grandmother to see if you can stay with her for a while im sick and tired of your attitude! I already talked to your father and he agrees with me.

Mother then why didnt you send lilly-ann away shes 10 times worse then me and yet here she is 19 years old new guy every night, drugs and other crap. Yet here she is!

" what are you thinking about?" Bryan asks as we get on to the freeway.

" the last time i was here" i said in a whisper.

" dont think about it everyone at home cant wait to see you" he says as he smiles when he looks at hes phone thats ringing.

"So whos the lucky girl this week? " i say while looking out the window

" as a matter of fact it Chloe. We've been dating for 5 months now"

"Chloe stinger!?? As in the girl thats hated me since the 4th grade after she broke her arm and couldnt play softball for the rest of the season and i took he place as captin!!!!??" I say shocked cause hes never liked or even shown interest in her.

"Yea" he says hesitating.

Well this has already started out awkward. As we pull into the drive way i see my parents car Lilly-ann's and Brandon's!?

"why is Brandon's car here !??!?" I asked not wanting to show any worry or terror show. But in fact I'm terrified! I haven't faced him since we broke up.

"Umm.... Mom and dad invited him i told them that it wasnt a good idea but they said that you need to get over it"

" get over it!? They dont even know what happened! Take me to Katie's I'm not going in there" I'm so disappointed in myself already seeing him would bring back memories i already tried to erase.

" gabby please try and if you want to leave ill take you to her house"

"Whatever" i say as i step out of the car. So many memories of growing up flash into my head i dont know if i can handle this i waited for Bryan to get my stuff as i wait by the front door. Then the door opens as i turn around i find myself in someones arms. And that someone was my father. Hes arms where wrapped around me while i didnt move an inch to hug him back.

" God how i've missed you!" He says with his hands on my shoulders now.

" if you missed me so much then why did you send me away? Why did you not call text or visit me! I had no one the only one that talked to me was bry and lils" as i pushed past him i saw lil so i went up to her and huged her then looking at her new engagement ring.

" omg who is it?"

"Jacob beaker"

"Congrats" is all im able to sat before my mom walks in.

" hi honey you look so good " my mom says as she walks in to the living room then as i turned around there he was standing right behind me

"Hey there gabbs long time no see its been weird with out you here." He say with the smirk on he face that i fell in love with in the 6th grade but back then he never liked me until 8th grade him and i where friends on an off through those years then in 8 th grade i guess he started to like me but never admitted it until towards the end of the year.

"Well no shit i've beed gone for a year and a half and part of the reason was because of you!" is all i say before turning around looking for my brother to take me to Katie's for 3 reasons 1) to see my best friend since the 6th grade 2) to get my car that i left there i dont want to have bry drive me every where and 3) i need to get brandon off my mind and her juicy gossip about the school im going back in to since i missed junior year i need to know what happened between all my friends!

"Bry! Can you please take me to katie's please"

"Yea sure hop in" he says getting into hes car.