To good to be true

"I can't believe that you and Cole are already together after you being back for only two weeks" Katie says yas she looks for a dress to wear to Homecoming.

"I know Katie but they have been really good friends because of Bryan so they actually know each other really well. It's not like they just met two weeks ago and already are dating. I think everyone expected them to fall for each other in the end." Jas says looking at a blue dress.

"Yea I know but honestly I think I've always liked Cole but never said anything or I was to caught up into Brandon to realize how I really felt. Bryan also took it surprisingly well considering he's so protective since everything got fucked up with Brandon." I say picking up the dress from the floor that I just dropped

"Language." Say Mandy I just give her a glare cause the four of us girls have the mouths of sailors. "But I think you guys make a cute couple and if he hurts you I will rip his balls of slowly so he will have to suffer!" I cringe as she says that

"I think I'm going to try this dress on for homecoming and this one for my date with Cole to night" I say holding up a baby blue dress with a silver belt and black sundress with flowers on it for my date with Cole.

We all make our way to the dressing rooms to try on our dresses for homecoming. Mandy is the first one out and she's the most impatient on of all of us.

"Hurry up! I'm getting old out here." Jas and Katie where out next and they all awed at each other and commented how pretty they looked. Finally I walked out and they all turned to me

"Holy shit balls" They say in unison. I just laughed I loved it when we all did that.

"Does it look okay" I asked feeling a little insecure since they where all looking at me.

"Gabby you look holy fucking shit Gorgeous. And when you do your hair and makeup you will be the hottest girl out there! Cole will be speechless!" Katie says and I end up blushing.

"So I guess these are the dresses we all want?" They all nodded.

"So Ill see you all at 7:30ish at Gabby's house tonight after we all do what we gotta do?" Jas asks as we get to our cars.

"Yup see you then" I say as I get into my car. I'm so excited for my date with Cole I can't wait to get home Ill only have an hour and a half to get ready he's picking me up at 4.

When I get home I check my phone I got a message from Cole and one from my mom?

Cole- I can't wait to see you for our date I'm so positive you will look amazingly beautiful.

Me- well I'm wearing a trash bag dress you you tell me.

Cole- See! I told you that would be so beautifully gorgeous on you!!

Me- your a suck yup. Lmao see you soon😘

Cole- Okay babe can't wait!

I start to laugh at how weird and silly he is now to check the message from my mom...

Birth-giver- Hiii sweetie, well your father and I have to stay another 6 weeks on top of what we already where we added money to all the cards. sorry we have to miss your guys birthday but we sent you gifts xo

Me- whatever I expected this anyways. bye

I was so happy. They actually trust us enough for this? Surprising! But whatever I can do whatever I want to.

As I start to get ready I start to get really nervous about to night but ill just let it be and let it take its own course throughout the night.

🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅