Part 1

Yan Da woke up in a good mood. She loves mornings because a new day means a new chance for everything. To explore, to be with the people you love and to change things. Though, she also loves the night. It mysteriousness and the thrill that it brings.

"Father," she said, kissing the king on the cheek. Flame smiled at his daughter's sweetness. "Good morning, Yan Da. Sit and let's eat."

She nodded, sitting in front of him. She curiously looked around, though, when she didn't see her brothers.

"Xin Jue went out to train his new learned skills. Shuo Gang went to the Dream Tribe to visit Xing Gui."

"Oh," she said, continuing eating.

"Shuo Gang told me what happened." The king stated after a while, making the fire princess glare at the food in front of her. He laughed seeing her displeased expression. "He pissed you off that much."

She didn't answer. She just continued eating. In her mind, she was gutting the wild bird over and over again.

"Yan Da..."

"Yes, Father?"

"Didn't you tell me before that you want to explore the mortal realm?"

The fire princess looked up, meeting her father's gaze. Her forehead creased. Her intuition was telling her that something wasn't right about this conversation. "What brought this on?"

The fire king shook his head. "I just thought that it's time to agree with your wish as an advance birthday present."

" I see." She said. Although, she knew that there's more to it. "So... when can I leave?"

"You can go and pack after we eat. I already told your brothers so you need not to go and say good bye."

Yan Da nodded. Something is definitely up. His father had adamantly refuse to let her go before, saying that the mortal world isn't safe. Yet now, he wanted her to go.

She'll let it slide for now...

(^_^) (^_^) (^_^)

"Shi are you sure about this?" Ka Suo asked looking at his brother. The younger one nodded, getting ready.

"It's a great way for me to learn and discover new things."

The older prince sighed. "Just be careful, okay? Li Luo told me how mortals can be really heartless."

Shi chuckled, patting his brother on the shoulder. "I'll be fine. Li Luo taught me the things that I need to know and I'll message you frequently as I could."

Ka Suo sighed, patting his brother's head. A bit of sadness in his heart. He knew that this day would come but he never expected that it would be this soon. It seems like it was only yesterday when Shi was still little and is almost always following him around. But now... he was all grown up. Ready to have adventures of his own.

(^_^) (^_^) (^_^)

Lotus sighed, looking at the sky. She's having a hard time accepting his son's decision to go to the mortal realm. However, she knew that she couldn't do anything to stop him. Her son is stubborn. Once, he made a decision. There's no way to dissuade him.

"Mother."

"Shi," she said, smiling. Shi's eyes soften when he noticed the redness in his mother's eyes.

"Mother," He said, hugging her. "I'm sorry that I've saddened you."

Lotus hugged him back. Tears streamed down her cheeks. "Shi. Don't mind me. Just promise me that you'll message me often. Okay?"

Shi smiled, kissing his mother on the temple. "I will."

With Yan Da...

"Father, we're leaving," she said, meeting his father's gaze. Flame nodded. "Be careful."

"Don't worry father. You thought me well." She said, hugging him before finally leaving.

Huo Yi let out a relieved sigh. Though, there's still worry and fear in his heart. The mortal realm is a wide and dangerous place but it's safer for her there.

"You didn't tell her."

"No."

"Would it really be safer for her there?" Shuo Gang asked, voicing out his doubts.

"I'm hoping. At least in there she has a lot of places to go to. Have you told Xing Gui?"

"Yes. She'll inform us whenever she sees something."

The fire king nodded. Glad that at least they'll have a warning when the king of sacred snow mountain does something."

(^_^) (^_^) (^_^)

Meanwhile, in the Sacred Snow Mountain...

"Your Excellency," Crow said, bowing in respect.

"Well?"

"The fire king sent Princess Yan Da to the mortal realm."

Phoenix eyes narrowed at that. Fists clenching the arm of his throne tightly. Abruptly, though, his demeanor changed. The anger in his eyes vanished, turning into a malicious glint.

"Great move Huo Yi but don't relax too soon. Because Yan Da will definitely be mine."