Prologue

(Y/n)!"

Two blonde boys were running towards you. You smiled to your self.
It was the Elric brothers. U had known them since your moved in with Winry.

Your parents were soldiers in the Ishvaln war of extermination. They had been shot on duty watching a guard post. Your father died instantly, but your mother pulled through long enough to set up living arrangements with Winry and her parents.

"HAY ED! HAY ALPHONSE!"

They ran up to you, Ed knocking u over in the process.

"Ah man (Y/n), I'm so sorry."

"Its OK Ed. I'm fine." You huged him for reassurance.

"Ohhhh does Edward have a 'gurlfriend'"

Alphonse fell down laughing because of his joke.

"Uh.... SHUZUP AL!.... Hey (Y/N), wanna come to our house and practice some alchemy.?"

You looked at Ed. You suddenly thought of all the notebooks full of notes you took.

"YEEES I got 3 new notebooks full of alchemy, then 1 full of winrys mechanical arm drawings"

(Your 5 so u don't know its automale.)

"OK. Let's go get them!"

~Le TimeSkip brought to you by Full Metal Alchemists Hensale(I realize now that's not the right spelling but you guys get it right?)(you know who I'm talking bout right?) arguing with Major Olivier Mira Armstrong about putting Sloth back underground with the men.~
(Soory for spoilers)

3years later age 8

"EDWARD WHAT THE HELL!"

you ran as fast as you could. You had been sitting on your swing. Waiting for Ed to finish what he was doing, when you heard him screaming for help.

You ran as fast as you could. When you got there Ed was on the floor crying. His leg was gone. It was bleeding bad too. You looked to the ground to see the transmutation circle with a suit of armor, next to Al's winkled clothes.

"OH MY GOD EDWARD WHAT DID YOU DO!"

You fell to the ground, crying.

You pulled him close to you. You hugged him. You sat there crying with him for a few seconds before he started screaming.

"NO HES MY ONLY FAMILY LEFT! TAKE MY ARM! MY LEG! MY HEART JUST GIVE HIM BACK! GIVE ME BACK MY BROTHER!"

You sat shocked. You realized what had happened. He had tried to get his mom back, and Al was the payment.

_________________________________________

OMG I'M DONE WITH THE PROLOGUE!

Please comment on a scale of one to ten if u liked this part. Even tho it is in the show. Please, if you liked this, I ask 2 things of you, vote and share via social media. It would mean the WORLD to me. Also if you are a fan of Harry Potter I have a story called the Forgotten Weasly twin. Or something like that. Its on my old account.(Terra Power, WE ARE NOW AT 126 READS OMG THATS CRAZY!)

(AHHH eds reciting elements because he loves winry! AND RIZA KNOWS IT! HEHE Sorry I'm watching that episode.)

By my fellow alchemists!

-Trixie Elric, The Crimson Blood Alchemist.

(Absolutely no relation to soft j kimblee. I hate him but I liked the name. So I stole it. XD ... INSERT MALICIOUS LAUGH HERE...
HEHEHE, BUT I CHANGES IT! SO I CAN HEHEHEHE )